Cheap Prolif Flameblast, HC viable - 2.3 updated

Really cool build, im playing it on PHC and having tons of fun (lvl 89 atm).

I was thinking if going low life is worth it, you would gain access to more dmg thanks to pain attunement, more "life" to face reflect and using things like prism guardian (discipline, AA, POF) and the new heretic veil helm (wondering if its worth going tricurse with enfeeble, temp chain and flammability for more defense). Starting witch is pretty good for lowlife builds too so there's that.

The build would get much more expensive and gain several benefits but i dont think its worth the trouble.

Thanks for the nice build, it broke my record in dried lake, reached 250 millon xp/h in merciless LOL OpieOp.
What did you look for in Jewels other than Reduced mana cost? I'm assuming life/ignite chance/cast speed? But what would you prioritize?
Last edited by kulnan on Mar 25, 2016, 6:05:58 PM
No need for more than 12% mana cost reduction, so that's only 3 reduced mana cost jewels. After you've already got them:
life > cast speed > damage > ignite

Glad the build works well for you guys =)
CET Timezone
Last edited by Sivluu on Mar 25, 2016, 6:18:49 PM
Do you know what level flammability the bishops(necros) use in red maps? I am guessing it's level 21 like elemental weakness.
Last edited by jardocanthate on Mar 26, 2016, 2:24:38 AM
No idea honestly. I think only one mob can double curse you with flammability though and it's rather rare,
CET Timezone
"
Sivluu wrote:
No idea honestly. I think only one mob can double curse you with flammability though and it's rather rare,

hopefully this is up to date. http://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Ash+Prophet
Do you think it's possible to run this build with a Kaom's Heart and Searing Touch? Would it just be a worse version of this or no?
Did something similar in 2.1 and while it certainly would work, I'm afraid it will limit your overall clear speed (less cast speed, no lightning warp, less damage [can't properly utilize Mastermind of Discord w/o warp]).

Btw. I'll try to upload some map clear video soon.
CET Timezone
What would you run whit a 5l?

nvm, just 6 linked my chest xD
Last edited by Ulhan on Mar 27, 2016, 3:22:59 PM
Any tips on leveling?
Domination IGN: RangerThrow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info