GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hey so I have a couple questions regarding the ED Cont build. My gear currently is

Spoiler

I know I lack a watcher's eye, but it's 10ex for malevolence NACDOT ones right now. Any other gear I should upgrade first?

What is the optimal mana to get MoM and should I be aiming for that?

I am dying kinda easy in high tier maps so I just run glacier which is working but should I get a perfect form chest for uber elder? Also, would investing in a diadem and Bane be beneficial to single target bossing?

I got lucky on the bow and only spent 5ex, I have about 20ex to spend in all. I am new to this game so anything that seems like a no-brainer might not be visible to me.

Thanks everyone, really appreciate all the help.
"
Toomanylions wrote:
Hey so I have a couple questions regarding the ED Cont build. My gear currently is

Spoiler

I know I lack a watcher's eye, but it's 10ex for malevolence NACDOT ones right now. Any other gear I should upgrade first?

What is the optimal mana to get MoM and should I be aiming for that?

I am dying kinda easy in high tier maps so I just run glacier which is working but should I get a perfect form chest for uber elder? Also, would investing in a diadem and Bane be beneficial to single target bossing?

I got lucky on the bow and only spent 5ex, I have about 20ex to spend in all. I am new to this game so anything that seems like a no-brainer might not be visible to me.

Thanks everyone, really appreciate all the help.

first of all, change your boots. with legion dropping so many MS/Dodge hybrid boots, there shudnt be any reason to go atziri's step

secondly, if you're going MoM you gonna need essence worm, not worth imo unless u combine with EB

last but not least, carcass jack is a trap, yes perfect form will help you more
Thanks for the help.
Last edited by ViciousBeat on Jul 15, 2019, 2:21:25 PM
"
ViciousBeat wrote:
Hey I would appreciate some help from you guys.

I would like to know what to upgrade next on my build.
I dont know how to post my character here so I'll post the PoB.
https://pastebin.com/zJV5qWCE
You can also go in my character tab the characters name I'm talking about is confusedtrickster.
Got a 20ex budget.

Appreciate any help I can get be it items or even passives.

Thanks

Multimod the metabow, or multimod a wand and do the Atrizi Reflection build. You can click on my profile for an example of the bow variant. A few of the regular posters in the past couple pages are doing the wand variant, and you can use their profiles as a template.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
Got myself a few new toys to play with this past weekend, even though I said I wouldn't be changing my gear again. Am going on vaca for a couple weeks, will be excited to see everyone's gear when I get back ^^

Spoiler

Last edited by xsnowingx on Jul 15, 2019, 2:08:27 PM
"
Got myself a few new toys to play with this past weekend, even though I said I wouldn't be changing my gear again. Am going on vaca for a couple weeks, will be excited to see everyone's gear when I get back ^^

I have serious gear envy.
Anybody mind helping me (a noob) out with my current gear setup. I'm currently doing t7/8 maps, my map clear is fine, but I take a long time to sometimes kill bosses. I rarely die unless i do/stand in something stupid.

Last edited by ElPapaSmurf on Jul 16, 2019, 12:37:45 AM
I need some help with my gear, i dont know how to not die on 12/13 tier maps, dont know where to go with passive points etc..
HI felllow ED/Contagion Tricksters,

this league i joined you again as SeamusZelaznyHarper :)
my question besides general advice on gear is:
are voidewalkers still a viable option for this build?

with kind regards

PS: Bow/Amulet&Flasks are still work in progress
Last edited by DS_DV on Jul 16, 2019, 5:01:30 AM
"
DS_DV wrote:
HI felllow ED/Contagion Tricksters,

this league i joined you again as SeamusZelaznyHarper :)
my question besides general advice on gear is:
are voidewalkers still a viable option for this build?

with kind regards

PS: Bow/Amulet&Flasks are still work in progress

Pierce is most useful when you HAVEN'T killed recently (ie those invulnerable packs) but I suppose the Voidwalkers would not be strictly bad. The problem is they do not provide life, and do not provide much ES either. Also, if you want to min/max your gear you will probably want as much Res on the boots as you can get.

Last edited by xsnowingx on Jul 16, 2019, 8:35:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info