GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

As I'm still using a rare wand from before mapping, I want to upgrade to a bow. Anyone who can help me, craft the +2 support gem on it? I just managed to get my second ex for it.
Could somebody quickcheck my Trickster?
Is Bisco's Leash viable for this build?
Hi everyone! just asking for recommendations for gear upgrades.
Spoiler

My budget is about 34ex and 1.1k c
Hi, so I just started in maps and I am really struggling on killing bosses, any advices for just improvement in damage?
"
SashaDog wrote:
Hi, so I just started in maps and I am really struggling on killing bosses, any advices for just improvement in damage?

get jewels that have "non-ailment chaos damage over time multiplier"
and gems for Essence Drain,Controlled Destr., Efficacy Supp. level 21
idk, i found bosses very easy to kill with trickster
"
Haleray wrote:
I have a queen of the forest but don’t think I can afford to color and link it all up. Resistances are maxed out. I have about 3.8k hp and 1.2 Ed with mom and eb. Seems like I can kill things ok enough with Ed and contagion but bosses and the legion toughies are getting difficult.

Suggestions?

trying to 6-link by yourself is the first mistake
there are 6L armors that are cheap and have all you need (evasion and life) why not buy it? i sold something like that for about 30 chaos. i dont think you need fancy queen of forrest if its not 6L.

you need 6L because it gives you a lot of more damage, rather use tabula rasa than a 5L. of course get level 20 or 21 gems for the ED 6L. bosses then go poof

maxed resistances is the last thing you need on evasion build
i played few days on 25-50% resistances and it was no problem. trickster evades/dodges/... most of the damage anyway
"
manq3123 wrote:
Spoiler

Watchers eye
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
"
loomysh wrote:
"
Haleray wrote:
I have a queen of the forest but don’t think I can afford to color and link it all up. Resistances are maxed out. I have about 3.8k hp and 1.2 Ed with mom and eb. Seems like I can kill things ok enough with Ed and contagion but bosses and the legion toughies are getting difficult.

Suggestions?

trying to 6-link by yourself is the first mistake
there are 6L armors that are cheap and have all you need (evasion and life) why not buy it? i sold something like that for about 30 chaos. i dont think you need fancy queen of forrest if its not 6L.

you need 6L because it gives you a lot of more damage, rather use tabula rasa than a 5L. of course get level 20 or 21 gems for the ED 6L. bosses then go poof

maxed resistances is the last thing you need on evasion build
i played few days on 25-50% resistances and it was no problem. trickster evades/dodges/... most of the damage anyway

I will look on the market but on the ps4... a 6 link of that caliber probably won’t be listed for less than a few exalts.
"
xsnowingx wrote:
"
manq3123 wrote:
Spoiler

Watchers eye

Pretty much this. Still trying to tell if this is a thinly-veiled brag or not lol.

Would like some advice on what I can upgrade on in term of damage. Like i can clear normal mobs amazingly well but the rares and uniques are not dying to just 1 ED. Especially when unique show up for legion I can't break them out fast enough at all. Currently lvl 75.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info