GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
RexZShadow wrote:
Would like some advice on what I can upgrade on in term of damage. Like i can clear normal mobs amazingly well but the rares and uniques are not dying to just 1 ED. Especially when unique show up for legion I can't break them out fast enough at all. Currently lvl 75.

* Get Uber Lab asap. Either level up quickly and do it yourself or pay for completion. Get life flasks and use Ryslatha pantheon.

* Get 6-link crafted bow and quiver (if not, use level 3 corrupted Empower on torso instead of Decay. Costs around 7c).

* If not going for bow, buy better torso. You can buy RGGBBB 6-linked corrupted torso with 800 evasion with 20c. You can go lower with evasion to get it even cheaper.

* If not going for bow, buy better wand. 80% spell dam and 20% non-ailment chaos damage multiplier costs 10c for example.

* If not going for bow, buy better shield. You can get 80% spell damage to shield very cheap, just get some life and resists too.

* You can get way better jewellery. You can even buy Mark of the Shaper (~4c) and some elder ring to get nice damage boost.
Hey guys, looking for advice as to what would be the next things to upgrade to further improve effective life + dmg:

Stats:
lvl 90, with MoM, EB + Wicked ward.
ED tooltip: 284/290k DoT (w/o, with golem)
Life: 4.7K / ES: 2.5k, Mana: 243/1620

Spoiler

Last edited by xFlameKnightx on Jul 14, 2019, 4:37:01 AM
"
Wermine wrote:
"
RexZShadow wrote:
Would like some advice on what I can upgrade on in term of damage. Like i can clear normal mobs amazingly well but the rares and uniques are not dying to just 1 ED. Especially when unique show up for legion I can't break them out fast enough at all. Currently lvl 75.

* Get Uber Lab asap. Either level up quickly and do it yourself or pay for completion. Get life flasks and use Ryslatha pantheon.

* Get 6-link crafted bow and quiver (if not, use level 3 corrupted Empower on torso instead of Decay. Costs around 7c).

* If not going for bow, buy better torso. You can buy RGGBBB 6-linked corrupted torso with 800 evasion with 20c. You can go lower with evasion to get it even cheaper.

* If not going for bow, buy better wand. 80% spell dam and 20% non-ailment chaos damage multiplier costs 10c for example.

* If not going for bow, buy better shield. You can get 80% spell damage to shield very cheap, just get some life and resists too.

* You can get way better jewellery. You can even buy Mark of the Shaper (~4c) and some elder ring to get nice damage boost.

Thanks this is very helpful. Going to skip on the bow for now too expensive so going to go with the better wand and shield for more damage.

When I do switch to bow do I still use empower? Also with mark of the shaper I have to reserve a lot more mana due to no essence worm, would that effect things much?
Yesterday I did my first Uber Elder and Mastermind, this build is extremely cool. Thanks to the guy who made it, and to those who helped me in this forum, I feel pretty happy for the time I spend playing it.
"
RexZShadow wrote:
Thanks this is very helpful. Going to skip on the bow for now too expensive so going to go with the better wand and shield for more damage.

After other upgrades, set your sights on the bow.

"
RexZShadow wrote:

When I do switch to bow do I still use empower? Also with mark of the shaper I have to reserve a lot more mana due to no essence worm, would that effect things much?

Yes, same links with Empower. You could use The Devouring Diadem to squeeze all the auras in without Essence Worm. Personally I chose to use Shavronne's Wrappings and I made low life version so I could get even more auras (and 30% more spell damage from Pain Attunement).
Last edited by Wermine on Jul 14, 2019, 9:53:34 AM
"
xFlameKnightx wrote:
Hey guys, looking for advice as to what would be the next things to upgrade to further improve effective life + dmg:

Stats:
lvl 90, with MoM, EB + Wicked ward.
ED tooltip: 284/290k DoT (w/o, with golem)
Life: 4.7K / ES: 2.5k, Mana: 243/1620

Spoiler

I recently dropped Wicked Ward and didn't notice a change. Beat UE multiple times deathless without it, so I think you could use those points elsewhere.
anyone else tried Doryani's Glorious Vanity?

50% of Non-Chaos Damage taken bypasses Energy Shield
Gain 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
(Comes from Glorious Vanity when sacrificed in the name of "Doryani")

pretty insane as your ED regen can be applied to HP
beats speccing into both MoM/EB imo
similar to melee with that jewel and soultether
Last edited by primordialiege on Jul 14, 2019, 3:38:43 PM
Looking for advice on my trickster guy. Kinda new to the game still, bout 2 months. But really loving the build, atm aiming for watchers eye atm.

Spoiler

Edit : adding gear, and also just finished all guardians, only died a few times to some 1 shot stuff haha. didn't read any guides on em. loved the fights.
Last edited by Deon11x on Jul 15, 2019, 6:53:32 AM
Is there a reason why I'm mostly seeing people go ED/cont and very few people using bane or soulrend? Is ed+contagion just that much better than bane for clearing and ed for single target or for monoliths or something?
"
Huntss wrote:
Is there a reason why I'm mostly seeing people go ED/cont and very few people using bane or soulrend? Is ed+contagion just that much better than bane for clearing and ed for single target or for monoliths or something?

There's a fair amount of us using Soulrend/Bane (I feel like I answer this same question once a week). ED/Contagion is superior in the sense that it can easily capitalize on the way it interacts with the league mechanic, whereas Soulrend/Bane is better for high-tier mapping/bossing. It also comes down to individual preference. I played both, but have mostly stuck with Souldrend/Bane for the majority of the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info