I am a scammer - Account locked?

Haha, dude, there is no law that says GGG can't freeze your account for any reason they choose. If you have spent a lot of money on the game you could possibly try to get some money back...

Face it. You did a bad thing and you are being punished. Well done GGG!
"
Actkqk wrote:
"
Schakar wrote:

Haha, funny :). Well not realy as it show your short mind :(.

Crim == against the EULA or game-designe in this case!

If GGG says "we want no scam" then you act against their laws == crim!

On the other side killing enemys in Counter Strike is the intended game goal / designe == no crim!

Best example for intended/wanted trade-scam is EvE Online where CCP several times said: "We don't care, be more carefull, part of the game". There scaming is no crim (but still very asotial and I can totaly understand if suddenly someone stands infront of the door of such a scamer and punches his face ... hell, he should have been more carefull *g*).

Use brain before post.

"
A crim is a crim no matter where or how it happens!

CRIM? CRIME, I guess... A crime is an illegal act, on that we agree. But you're too mentally unstable to understand the following... PoE regulations don't say that Scam is forbidden. 15 pages we talking about the same and you see some representative of GGG saying something about it? They say nothing because GGG loves not give information and leave it all in a gray state.

Again, please go see a neurologist because someone is not mentally healthy to want to penalize actions in a game as if they were real acts.

just saying, in some countries, scamming in mmo is as illegal as scamming in real life
you probably scammed one of the "supporters" - one of those moneybags that has ggg on a short leash. People use their personal weight to pull a few strings. Game developers are also human, after all. And they do join guilds and play the game on regular bases. Just like the real world - you never know what (or who) you gonna get... good luck though. This game is full of scams, and scamming seems to be the name of the game...
Players can be and have been permanently banned from the game in the past for scamming.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
Players can be and have been permanently banned from the game in the past for scamming.

Well, that was all. Case closed...

What I still do not understand is why we had to do 16 pages of this to finally have something clear.

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Actkqk wrote:
"
Gary_GGG wrote:

Well, that was all. Case closed...

What I still do not understand is why we had to do 16 pages of this to finally have something clear.

it helps to bring out the worms.
You were the player that boasted on reddit claiming he's a nice guy after scamming someone then rubbing it in their face? I don't mind scammers but I'm glad you got banned for bragging about it
"
Gary_GGG wrote:

Where can we read the rules regarding these actions?

As far as i am aware the whole trading environment is that of rogue's which sub-sequentially doesn't follow any moral code.

It seems rather obnoxious people would get banned or account locked simply because they scammed under the assumption a lot of people doing the same actions are having no repercussions.

Obviously, banning/account locking is up to GGG ultimately, but without regulated guide-lines this seems like an arbitrary statement without a system to back it up resulting in a "don't get caught" line of thought.

This doesn't really satisfy me.

Or you formulated it way to blunt and context-less to be of any value to me and this community as a whole.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
Gary_GGG wrote:

Where can we read the rules regarding these actions?

As far as i am aware the whole trading environment is that of rogue's which sub-sequentially doesn't follow any moral code.

It seems rather obnoxious people would get banned or account locked simply because they scammed under the assumption a lot of people doing the same actions are having no repercussions.

Obviously, banning/account locking is up to GGG ultimately, but without regulated guide-lines this seems like an arbitrary statement without a system to back it up resulting in a "don't get caught" line of thought.

This doesn't really satisfy me.

Or you formulated it way to blunt and context-less to be of any value to me and this community as a whole.

Peace,

-Boem-

I do not know what is it you dont understand.
Scamming is mild word.
What he actualy done is purposly harasing players, brag abouth it, say GGG is Ok with him doing that, making game look bad, advertising such actions, prowoking reactions form thos who he alredy mentaly abused. You can name it many ways, as i say the word Scamer is to short to describe it same as word criminal.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Mar 20, 2016, 7:51:59 PM
Ye, criminal describes it well.

He shall give 50% of the value of his orbs in exalts to the poor in all leagues he plays and then get his account back, tho. ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info