"
Minaif wrote:
Hello

I am going to play a similar build as starter for 3.2

I see that in your guide you advise to use :
DS + Melee Physical Damage + Faster attacks + Multistrike + ICD + Ruthless

But in your gear example we see :
Added Fire Damage + Melee Splash

I was wondering if the gems you are advising are up-to-date or if you have find out better gems links since the original build?

Thanks for your time bro

if its gear from before Might & Influence existed, that's probably why. i should update that part or just get rid of it. the first setup is what you want.
Just tried this with the ascendancy buff. Even better. Packs are getting their shit ruined before they even get a chance to move.

This dude rules so hard...

Last edited by JesusFightsNaked on Mar 2, 2018, 8:15:13 PM
"
Just tried this with the ascendancy buff. Even better. Packs are getting their shit ruined before they even get a chance to move.

This dude rules so hard...

awesome, im leveling slow AF right now
for anyone that is wondering, the trees are exactly the same. i'll update them tomorrow most likely.
"
Say_Ten wrote:

awesome, im leveling slow AF right now

Good luck
Last edited by JesusFightsNaked on Mar 3, 2018, 7:18:16 AM
I've been trying the build in SSF HC (not very far yet tho), and I have some questions

1) Survivability. Is there stuff that'll one-shot me that I should gear specifically for.

2) How much would you say I'm fucked if I can't find the unique helm you recommend? I know you mentioned using a 6L armor and a good rare helm, trading damage and versatility for more defenses. Is the helm an absolute need or is the build viable enough without it?

3) Pierce on Lightning Strike feels really good. Does Multistrike have a similar effect?
"
Shalmii wrote:
I've been trying the build in SSF HC (not very far yet tho), and I have some questions

1) Survivability. Is there stuff that'll one-shot me that I should gear specifically for.

2) How much would you say I'm fucked if I can't find the unique helm you recommend? I know you mentioned using a 6L armor and a good rare helm, trading damage and versatility for more defenses. Is the helm an absolute need or is the build viable enough without it?

3) Pierce on Lightning Strike feels really good. Does Multistrike have a similar effect?

1) the new bestiary red icon monsters are pretty tough. i think i died once to one of them so far but just be careful. set up your defense first in the tree.

2) not fucked at all. just makes things a little easier. i got to 90 or 91 in SSF the one league i played for a month. i was in the top 500 til i stopped.

3) definitely use multistrike. it's efficient for mana conservation, life on hit and stunning trash.
What links do i use for Dual Strike for start?
What should the new ascendancy order be?
"
nds2 wrote:
What links do i use for Dual Strike for start?

really whatever you can get. added fire is the best one that's available early, then melee physical, then faster attacks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info