[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

wow!
i was looking to switch from 2hphysslayer to something new with BoR and claws and found this gem! looking forward to use this build in new league!
"
Deadbringer wrote:
its there , get to work :)

Joke aside,thanks for the work.

LOL

you talking about PoB? if so, i can't get to that at work. if there are any web-based options currently available, let me know.
u suck, build - shit..
"
sealoew23 wrote:
u suck, build - shit..

eat somebody else's asshole...mine's too good for you
"
sealoew23 wrote:
u suck, build - shit..

nobody need you or your useless comment. For ppl like me who are kinda new, well written guides and builds that don't need a shitload of currency are golden. Keep up the good work :)
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Deadbringer wrote:

LOL

you talking about PoB? if so, i can't get to that at work. if there are any web-based options currently available, let me know.

Is there anything on the skill tree that even needs changing? I suppose you could try going for 100% crit with the Assassin rework, but aside from that, it seems like it'll play great pretty much as-is + 1 ascendancy point.
"
gkathellar wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Deadbringer wrote:

LOL

Is there anything on the skill tree that even needs changing? I suppose you could try going for 100% crit with the Assassin rework, but aside from that, it seems like it'll play great pretty much as-is + 1 ascendancy point.

honestly don't know yet because i haven't been able to see it. generally speaking, no, and i doubt they will change anything enough for it to be that different from what i already have. but to make things easier for people to follow, the most useful thing is updated passive tree data on THIS site so that i can post the temporarily immortal links to the trees.
I came back after 2 years back to play my favorite Shadow and, I saw your build say_ten and followed it to a tee! Thanks Ten!

I had fun but, towards the end of the league, i found survival in end game a huge challenge on red maps. Probably due to my gear and low HP at under 5K.

I am going to use the same build but, probably not with BoR, but try to get a 6 link with The Perfect form and Starkonja star Helm to try and get around 50% evade chance for survivabilty

Silly question though, can we adopt this for poison build since, Toxic delivery etc nodes got buffed?

Otherwise what ascendancies do you now recommend for 3.2?

Been struggling to find a decent build to start the League.

I'm not new to game, but only in past league I really began to understand it and reach endgame. Do you think this build is a good league starter? With a budget it can do at least yellows in a comfortable way?

Also, great guide mate, congratulations!
Been struggling to find a decent build to start the League.

I'm not new to game, but only in past league I really began to understand it and reach endgame. Do you think this build is a good league starter? With a budget it can do at least yellows in a comfortable way?

Also, great guide mate, congratulations!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info