[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
muyaman wrote:
I came back after 2 years back to play my favorite Shadow and, I saw your build say_ten and followed it to a tee! Thanks Ten!

I had fun but, towards the end of the league, i found survival in end game a huge challenge on red maps. Probably due to my gear and low HP at under 5K.

I am going to use the same build but, probably not with BoR, but try to get a 6 link with The Perfect form and Starkonja star Helm to try and get around 50% evade chance for survivabilty

Silly question though, can we adopt this for poison build since, Toxic delivery etc nodes got buffed?

Otherwise what ascendancies do you now recommend for 3.2?

Yeah, you need 5k life bare minimum. Also takes some getting used to playing since everything is so fast. 6L setup with a helm that has life on it is more defensive, assuming the armor has a lot of life on it too.

I would say it's going to be worth messing around with poison to try but you should absolutely be going with the basics that are essentially buffed. Take everything except the bleed/poison nodes in the ascendancy tree. And you can swap from those to the assassinate/ambush ones. Basically I wouldn't give up the power charge ones.
"
murilomuka wrote:
Been struggling to find a decent build to start the League.

I'm not new to game, but only in past league I really began to understand it and reach endgame. Do you think this build is a good league starter? With a budget it can do at least yellows in a comfortable way?

Also, great guide mate, congratulations!

absolutely. i start every league with this build, both because of the cheap factor and also because i need to keep you all updated. if you read through the comments, some people have taken it all the way through the end game content, some get hung up in red maps (usually because their gear isn't good enough, they don't understand the game's mechanics, or they can't play well). but to start the league, you will be mowing shit down with this.

"
absolutely. i start every league with this build, both because of the cheap factor and also because i need to keep you all updated. if you read through the comments, some people have taken it all the way through the end game content, some get hung up in red maps (usually because their gear isn't good enough, they don't understand the game's mechanics, or they can't play well). but to start the league, you will be mowing shit down with this.

TO HELL with tectonic slam Chieftain, then. Assassin it will be, coming out big my man. Thank you.
Last edited by murilomuka on Mar 1, 2018, 7:56:51 PM
Alright. SO this is going to be my starter as well. Thoughts on trickster for harness the void and Ghostdance?
hi, why do you have an armor at your gear for level 94? the helm says "can't use chest armor"?
Hello

I am going to play a similar build as starter for 3.2

I see that in your guide you advise to use :
DS + Melee Physical Damage + Faster attacks + Multistrike + ICD + Ruthless

But in your gear example we see :
Added Fire Damage + Melee Splash

I was wondering if the gems you are advising are up-to-date or if you have find out better gems links since the original build?

Thanks for your time bro
He's most likely having a chest slot so that he can use a transmogrifaction option for microtransaction armors.
"
Arnold2424 wrote:
hi, why do you have an armor at your gear for level 94? the helm says "can't use chest armor"?

He's most likely having a chest slot so that he can use a transmogrifaction option for microtransaction armors.
He wears a chest plate because you can still level up gems even if the gear stats cannot be used. So any random 6 socket chest you can put on with gems you want to level, then put on BoR helmet and it still gives your chest gems exp.
Last edited by _DMG_ on Mar 2, 2018, 2:42:11 PM
"
Alright. SO this is going to be my starter as well. Thoughts on trickster for harness the void and Ghostdance?

i'm gonna have to try it to know if its worth it now TBH. for now going the main route.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info