[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
FDeda wrote:
What should the new ascendancy order be?

i would go for A&A first, Opportunistic next and then work your way toward deadly infusion.
Hey,
i have a lack of strenght. How do u compensate that and do u have any thoughts about my char so far? Its my second time climbing into the end game with a char so i am pretty a noob :D
Last edited by DailyRiot420 on Mar 3, 2018, 7:38:01 PM
"
DailyRiot420 wrote:
Hey,
i have a lack of strenght. How do u compensate that and do u have any thoughts about my char so far? Its my second time climbing into the end game with a char so i am pretty a noob :D

initially you have to find items with stats on them but eventually you'll be fine. if you look at my current character's tree i'm over by the marauder area now and have plenty.
Say_Ten

Using your build this season, only lvl 29 so far and having a blast.

Question: One of your early skill selections from all of your sample trees = "sleight of hand"?

Being this is a Dual Wield build --> Why the two points to get sleight of hand?

An easy 2 point respect to "Poisonous Fangs" or other options might be better for the build overall.

my $0.02

Regardless - I love the build.

Ish
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

USMC - Vietnam 1967 - 1968 - 1969
Last edited by Ishkabibble on Mar 4, 2018, 10:07:18 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAYBAAAGAdwDhwSxBS0F-QYgBqIMcw2ND6sQkhEvEdUUIBXwFfYWvxewF9wbrSM2I_Yk_SaVKCoqCy5TMHwxsDIyNZI2PUMxR35KfUqLTP9Nkk4qUEdRR1HZUxBVS1eXW69d8l8_YEFh4mHrYnlirGNwZU1sjG1sbztwUnSgdO11_XfjeA15aHpTeu97FH11hG-E2Yd2idOLT4w2jX2SgJOQlWaVzJd5mhebJp2qotmjiqZ_qW6wkrDYsbO1SLXyvG-9Nr6nwBrBBMFJyNzL9c9602_TftRC1FLYvdmG2sHcveRR5w_nVOd06NbrY-0_7UHuDu8O-WP8xf4d_rr_k__e

I bought 2 Wasp Nest is it okay to use these 2 claws until i get decent Rare claws or should I buy Touch of Anguish when I hit 68?
Touch of Anguish is worth it for the lightning strike. I've been using frost blades instead.
Last edited by JesusFightsNaked on Mar 4, 2018, 12:54:40 PM
"
nds2 wrote:
YOu say that you use Touch of Anguish for lighting strike does that mean i should socket this skill in the claw?
And overall when do i use Lighting Strike and when do I use Dual Strike?

I bought 2 Wasp Nest is it okay to use these 2 claws until i get decent Rare claws or should I buy Touch of Anguish when I hit 68?

Touch of anguish allows for chaining your Lightning Strike...and also, generates power and frenzy charges allbeit, that it is a chance. Worth the investment IMHO!
I did change to Frost blade though, instead of Lightning strike. Seems to clear better
"
Olkay wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAYBAAAGAdwDhwSxBS0F-QYgBqIMcw2ND6sQkhEvEdUUIBXwFfYWvxewF9wbrSM2I_Yk_SaVKCoqCy5TMHwxsDIyNZI2PUMxR35KfUqLTP9Nkk4qUEdRR1HZUxBVS1eXW69d8l8_YEFh4mHrYnlirGNwZU1sjG1sbztwUnSgdO11_XfjeA15aHpTeu97FH11hG-E2Yd2idOLT4w2jX2SgJOQlWaVzJd5mhebJp2qotmjiqZ_qW6wkrDYsbO1SLXyvG-9Nr6nwBrBBMFJyNzL9c9602_TftRC1FLYvdmG2sHcveRR5w_nVOd06NbrY-0_7UHuDu8O-WP8xf4d_rr_k__e

Are you going to use swords?
Also, many say it is better to plan for level 85-90 then full 110 point tree so as to then see how it goes first, the 10% penalty in Mapping can hit you hard if you are not paying attention
Hey Say_Ten, love this build. I started this game in Abyss league and this was the most fun build I played so I decided to use it as a league starter this time.

One question I have is if we go with Frost Blade instead of Lightning Strike should we maybe run Wrath instead of Hatred? Without LS we lose lightning damage and this makes up for it. I'm still very new so just trying to figure out what might be best here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info