[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

I'm sorry, but can i ask how that 80% efficiency is achieved by the ascendancy tree? I mean, i should first bleed with blast rain (with a 30% chance on hit) and then, only if i bleed, i have another 40% to poison (which is calculated on each hit, even blast rain ones i suppose?)

I'm totally humile while i ask you that, i would not like to seem a bit gross. thank you in advance :)
Projectile speed improves blast rain, check blast rain thread questions answered by Mark. Attack speed also helps but you should not get more attack speed because the blast rains start to overlap, my calculations are somewhere in this thread.

Poison explanation:
Blast rain hits 4-5 times. With 30% chance to proc bleed that is 100% uptime.

Critical strikes with poison do 100% more damage.

We have 90+% crit chance and staged spells which hit 5-7 times in total so we have a good statistics spread compared to skills that hit only once.

40% chance to poison approximately becomes 76%+ effectiveness which I rounded up to 80% since there are other bonuses to poison via the tree's physical + chaos damage nodes etc.

That calculation is on the low end even...
Okay, thanks for the tips :) so you think the best one right now is inc. crit damage?
Still having fun with this build @92. Uber Izaro down for me, with this gear (all rares are self-found / crafted) (some gems in there are just random leveling)

Spoiler

Diamond rings I crafted myself, looking just for high life & filler resists. With this setup I have 6.2k life, with Carcass 5.6k. 88.7% chance to crit with 7 power charges. Uber Lab is doable by avoiding all the damage, but it needs some practice (do Merc lab a few times).

I've re-done the tree a bit, to grab more life: Click (purity of flesh cluster at templar)

Now I'm off to wasting all my fuse trying to 6L the Carcass Jack... :P

E:
220 lel :P

When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jun 17, 2016, 9:53:04 AM
How is this build in groups? Does it cause lag for everyone or no?
I was wondering what I would need to do to make Uber Lab safer. I haven't gotten the character that far yet, but want to be prepared for it.

I'm guessing Izaro will be able to 1 shot me so I gotta be careful with him, but how can I handle traps easier? I would think I need to get as much life regen as I can.

Wanted to see what changes you would make to the build (passives, gear, gems, etc.) to adjust for Uber lab focused farming, if any at all. I realize you can do Uber Lab with this build, but want to make it as fast and easy as possible (both for Izaro and the traps).
"
ralawar wrote:
I was wondering what I would need to do to make Uber Lab safer. I haven't gotten the character that far yet, but want to be prepared for it.

I'm guessing Izaro will be able to 1 shot me so I gotta be careful with him, but how can I handle traps easier? I would think I need to get as much life regen as I can.

Wanted to see what changes you would make to the build (passives, gear, gems, etc.) to adjust for Uber lab focused farming, if any at all. I realize you can do Uber Lab with this build, but want to make it as fast and easy as possible (both for Izaro and the traps).

IMO, this build is not suited for Endgame lab farming, unless you want to pay attention to the traps. you can't rofl stomp them. One thing I do that helps with the traps is to have a bleed flask (non-health or mana one), pop that and then pop a
. This allows for skipping through the ground cutters and the roombas. Since you have no life regeneration due to Vaal Pact extra attention is needed to do lab with this build. Personally, I will make a separate uber lab farmer, as doing it with this one will be quite exhausting.
Did you try essentia sanguis + 3g prismatic eclipse offhand for whirling blades faster attacks?

Along with blink arrow this setup skips like all traps :)
Hey Mothren
Thanks again for your build. Since im a very casual player i want to make it right this time. Im now lvl 71, quite far for me this early in the league.
I need some help. I bought this quiver for a chaos

and want to do the transition now. I was lucky and dropped 2 ex already.
Now my question after I've read all 39 pages:
How should I invest?
Lioneye's Fall (60c), Lioneye's Glare 20% attack speed (25c), Belly 5L or 4L ?(will be very hard for me to colour) or another armor? (also have a TabulaRasa that I could use for now)
or should I go the route with quill rain? Because of what horizon21 said?
Spoiler
"
horizon21 wrote:
Thanks for the build, OP!

I don't know how it is with super-optimised equipment, however with 70% crit and ~300 accuracy Quill Rain melts faces much faster than Lioneye's Glare for me. Look at my character Critical_Tangent to see my level of equipment - nothing special. However, the extra proj speed makes Blast Rain fall much faster, almost without delay. Also, the APS, and the fact that I miss every so often generates power charges automatically. Simply put, regardless of statistics and calculations, Quill Rain behaves better in my eyes.

Here's my tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQQHBLMFtQceCPQN0Q5IEJIRLxGWFe0Wbxa_GmwbyB8CIG4i9CSqJpUnLylPKgsrCjBxMjIy0TY9NsU26TpCOtg8BT1fRUdJUUt4TLNSU1S9VUtVxlxAXfJh4mNDakNqjGu3bAtsjG0ZbWxwUn_GgpuD24nTjDaNv4_6kFWTJ5UulouXlZf0mjudqp_fogCi2acIsNi1SLxvwFTAZsgUzerUI9W52CTZht2o42rjhOQi53To1uvu7DjvfPDV9W8=

and my gear (I know its very low budget, maybe I can get some upgrade help here too. Yeah life is missing and I have some Facebrakers lying around)
Spoiler

Any help is very appreciated!
Since you are casual, you might not reach t12 maps soon.

So:

Go quill rain. (Lioneye's shines in t11+ maps)
Don't buy Lioneye's Fall for now, instead pick the lethality cluster.
Use increased crit damage as the 5th link.
Buy the 5link belly of the beast which is ALREADY colored. 3G 2B.

For gloves I would recommend maligaro instead of facebreakers.

Have fun, you will have more money in no time. Then you can do further investments.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info