[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

"
synergy453 wrote:
Hey Mothren
Thanks again for your build. Since im a very casual player i want to make it right this time. Im now lvl 71, quite far for me this early in the league.
I need some help. I bought this quiver for a chaos

and want to do the transition now. I was lucky and dropped 2 ex already.
Now my question after I've read all 39 pages:
How should I invest?
Lioneye's Fall (60c), Lioneye's Glare 20% attack speed (25c), Belly 5L or 4L ?(will be very hard for me to colour) or another armor? (also have a TabulaRasa that I could use for now)
or should I go the route with quill rain? Because of what horizon21 said?
Spoiler
"
horizon21 wrote:
Thanks for the build, OP!

I don't know how it is with super-optimised equipment, however with 70% crit and ~300 accuracy Quill Rain melts faces much faster than Lioneye's Glare for me. Look at my character Critical_Tangent to see my level of equipment - nothing special. However, the extra proj speed makes Blast Rain fall much faster, almost without delay. Also, the APS, and the fact that I miss every so often generates power charges automatically. Simply put, regardless of statistics and calculations, Quill Rain behaves better in my eyes.

Here's my tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQQHBLMFtQceCPQN0Q5IEJIRLxGWFe0Wbxa_GmwbyB8CIG4i9CSqJpUnLylPKgsrCjBxMjIy0TY9NsU26TpCOtg8BT1fRUdJUUt4TLNSU1S9VUtVxlxAXfJh4mNDakNqjGu3bAtsjG0ZbWxwUn_GgpuD24nTjDaNv4_6kFWTJ5UulouXlZf0mjudqp_fogCi2acIsNi1SLxvwFTAZsgUzerUI9W52CTZht2o42rjhOQi53To1uvu7DjvfPDV9W8=

and my gear (I know its very low budget, maybe I can get some upgrade help here too. Yeah life is missing and I have some Facebrakers lying around)
Spoiler

Any help is very appreciated!

I'm afraid you have strayed very far from the build. Your skill set up is completely different to Lioneye's Avalanche to the point where you are doing a totally different build, hence the mediocre results. Make sure you're following OP's instructions as well as the next post's (Mothren's).
"
synergy453 wrote:
How should I invest?
Lioneye's Fall (60c), Lioneye's Glare 20% attack speed (25c), Belly 5L or 4L ?(will be very hard for me to colour) or another armor?

I'd buy Belly, 5L and already colored. There's one 39% for sale right now. And a Lioneyes, doesn't even need to be 20%, buy one for 5c and replace it later. Then you slowly upgrade the other stuff.

---
I've been playing with Arc this evening, instead of Glacial Cascade. Haven't done any math, but it's seems to me the clear speed is even better with Arc. It reaches more mobs all around and nicely cleans all the destructables too. It's also less cluttering to look at :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jun 17, 2016, 6:04:30 PM
"
synergy453 wrote:
Hey Mothren
Thanks again for your build. Since im a very casual player i want to make it right this time. Im now lvl 71, quite far for me this early in the league.
I need some help. I bought this quiver for a chaos

and want to do the transition now. I was lucky and dropped 2 ex already.
Now my question after I've read all 39 pages:
How should I invest?
Lioneye's Fall (60c), Lioneye's Glare 20% attack speed (25c), Belly 5L or 4L ?(will be very hard for me to colour) or another armor? (also have a TabulaRasa that I could use for now)
or should I go the route with quill rain? Because of what horizon21 said?
Spoiler
"
horizon21 wrote:
Thanks for the build, OP!

I don't know how it is with super-optimised equipment, however with 70% crit and ~300 accuracy Quill Rain melts faces much faster than Lioneye's Glare for me. Look at my character Critical_Tangent to see my level of equipment - nothing special. However, the extra proj speed makes Blast Rain fall much faster, almost without delay. Also, the APS, and the fact that I miss every so often generates power charges automatically. Simply put, regardless of statistics and calculations, Quill Rain behaves better in my eyes.

Here's my tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQQHBLMFtQceCPQN0Q5IEJIRLxGWFe0Wbxa_GmwbyB8CIG4i9CSqJpUnLylPKgsrCjBxMjIy0TY9NsU26TpCOtg8BT1fRUdJUUt4TLNSU1S9VUtVxlxAXfJh4mNDakNqjGu3bAtsjG0ZbWxwUn_GgpuD24nTjDaNv4_6kFWTJ5UulouXlZf0mjudqp_fogCi2acIsNi1SLxvwFTAZsgUzerUI9W52CTZht2o42rjhOQi53To1uvu7DjvfPDV9W8=

and my gear (I know its very low budget, maybe I can get some upgrade help here too. Yeah life is missing and I have some Facebrakers lying around)
Spoiler

Any help is very appreciated!

It makes no sense to waste 25c in a 20% attack speed Lioneye's bow

If you want to start trying this build, you just need all the +1 to power charges you can get in the skill tree and at least a 5L (Blast rain + COC + Inc Critical Strikes + Glacial Cascade + Bladefall)

Buy Maligaro's Virtuosity for 1c, cheapest Lioneye's bow you find, set up assassins mark with blasphemy and thats all, with that you should reach at least 80% crit chance with your power charges up (hence the budget part of this build)

The Assassin class skill points help a lot too
Last edited by facturas on Jun 17, 2016, 6:07:51 PM
"
morbo wrote:
"
synergy453 wrote:
How should I invest?
Lioneye's Fall (60c), Lioneye's Glare 20% attack speed (25c), Belly 5L or 4L ?(will be very hard for me to colour) or another armor?

I'd buy Belly, 5L and already colored. There's one 39% for sale right now. And a Lioneyes, doesn't even need to be 20%, buy one for 5c and replace it later. Then you slowly upgrade the other stuff.

---
I've been playing with Arc this evening, instead of Glacial Cascade. Haven't done any math, but it's seems to me the clear speed is even better with Arc. It reaches more mobs all around and nicely cleans all the destructables too. It's also less cluttering to look at :)

Arc is great for mapping. I've been using it since the beginning. But not instead of GC, instead of CD.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Mothren, could you gear/passive check me please (character name: "CocyAss")? I just got my gear and switched passives into this build. Getting about 76% crit with my 7 power charges up. I still need to get my 4 ascendancy points and such, so maybe that will help boost it significantly.

Should I be using Maligaro's Virtuosity over Facebreakers? Which is BIS for the SC Prophecy league?
Last edited by crushinton on Jun 18, 2016, 12:20:25 AM
Shadows and Dust is BiS.
If you dont have GG gear, Maligaro is a good cheap option.
If you already have 90% crit chance (+1 corrupted quill rain or lioneye's bow or GG crit chance jewels), facebreakers are better.
Hello Mothren. I have 2 simple questions, since im not advanced PoE player coz started a month ago, but know the basics.

First. I have BellyOfTheBeast 6 linked with 37% life and 15% res. In every item which is not unique I have +life, and have only 3990 life. Im following your optimized skill tree but im not that tanky.

What pieces of gear i should upgrade first, and which second? Which stats should I aim for?
for example 1. health, 2.crit chance, 3. ... 4... Im not good at this. I have public characters and looking for advice.

Second. Im fine in t10 maps, dont have higher but i want to have some fun with atziri, what gem setup I should have in 3blue 3green? Which auras or curses will be the best? Flask setup?
Ello Mothren, Just a quick question. "At Level 92 when things got improved a bit" you say to "Ignore the setup on boots, use blasphemy - warlord's mark - hatred - summon ice golem instead)" which I have done, but now that means I have two extra slots on my gloves where Hatred and Ice Golem use to be. What should I put into these slots?

Thanks in advance!
Im Currenctly using this Chest... (4Linked)

However im wondering if the new Prophecy Chest-Unique would be better?

Kintsugi
Evasion Rating 1200
119% Increased Evasion Rating
+80 to Maximum Life
+30 to Fire Resistance

20% Less Damage Taken if you have NOT been hit recently
50% Increased Evasion IF you have been HIT recently.

-------------

1. Consider that we using (Acrobatics) 50% Reduced Armor/Energy Shield.
2. Life doesnt seem to be "The most" important thing but ofc some...
would not max 5.5 (6k) Be enough?

3. I have a feeling this build is more for Dodge + Evasion (especilly for reflect maps)
- Would not be to hard to reach 50% ish Evasion with proper gear...

Whats your though of this "Mothren" ??
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
Last edited by SevenSinsOfHell on Jun 18, 2016, 6:36:46 PM
Serafinu
Use BR CoC BF GC - Increase Crit Dmg - Conc for Atziri.
For mapping swap arc for conc.

Find an amulet with 70+ life and 30+ crit multi. Craft 22-27% crit chance onto it. Or find an mulet with 70+ life and 30+ crit chance and craft the crit multi (it should have a suffix open - google Item_Affix poe wiki)

Find jewels with 5%+ life and helper stats (increased crit chance / multi-for spells / attack speed / projectile speed.

Oomagian
I have left those slots to the imagination of the player.

Smoke mine is a good choice for example. Use it for escapes. Or you can socket 2x vaal grace there to use in uber atziri split phases.

Be creative, not everything's set in stone, rejoice! :)

SevenSinsOfHell
I shared my thoughts about kintsugi in 3-7 pages before or something like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info