[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

does the damage of the bow matter?
Hello,

im currently playing ur build, leveling with arc, spark totem and orb of storms.

Ive got a question in general:

Why do you take the staff-cluster in combination with the lioneye's fall gem?
Just for the knockback? Otherwise I don't think it is necessary.

What about the Lethality-cluster in the ranger area. It gives even more critmulti but a minor bit less crit chance which might be negligible.
Or am I wrong?

Greetings
"
djinnrah wrote:

Why do you take the staff-cluster in combination with the lioneye's fall gem?
Just for the knockback? Otherwise I don't think it is necessary.

What about the Lethality-cluster in the ranger area. It gives even more critmulti but a minor bit less crit chance which might be negligible.
Or am I wrong?

Greetings

From my understanding, the lethality cluster only applies to bow attacks, so while it would boost the crit chance of BR, it wouldn't chance the crit chance or crit multi for the spells. The staff cluster is mostly global crit chance and crit multi, so it will affect BR and the spells, except for Blunt Trauma, which is still worth taking for 1 point to help proc the spells and for the knockback.
"
tonic317 wrote:
does the damage of the bow matter?

No.

And for the question of djinnrah, Jarmanuel has answered correctly.
I start this build

I can make charge for this

How to easy make power charge ?
I'm Lord
NO.1 Standard Magic Finder
wow thank you for such awesome build !

i just have quick question though..

it looks as though when dealing dmg, this build needs to be up-close to monsters due to all those CoC spells..

is there any other CoC spells i could use to be a bit more 'ranged CoC"?

So, I just hit Merciless A4 in Prophecy. Leveling was a bit difficult because of the lack of life nodes, sitting at 2k right now. I mostly had to rely on Warlord's Mark + Blasphemy to survive.

Obviously prices are wack right now, so I gotta wait on some of them to come down (got work all week anyways). However, looking forward to the farm! :) Thanks for the build, I'll keep checking in as I progress.
"
HAPPYGOM wrote:
wow thank you for such awesome build !

i just have quick question though..

it looks as though when dealing dmg, this build needs to be up-close to monsters due to all those CoC spells..

is there any other CoC spells i could use to be a bit more 'ranged CoC"?

I don't think a true ranged build is a good idea because of how dangerous off-screen reflect is. Blasphemy + warlords mark keep you alive, and it's range is limited. If you do want it though, I guess there are 2 ways: scaling aoe dmg and using blast rain to proc bladefall, gc and firestorm, or scale proj dmg and use barrage as a trigger for fireball, ek, arc, arctic breath, you name it.
If you had an intuitive leap gem would you use it an if so where would you put it please thanks for the great build
What do you think is the minimal level of crit for transition to CoC from leveling skills?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info