[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

"
I have to ask a stupid thing...

I know Attack speed works on this build.

But does "20% increased Projectile Speed" Works aswell?
If so in what manner will it improve? (shorter-Cooldown)?

Or just a raw bit of increased attack speed overall?

(I mean since reading the spells. None is a "projectile")

We go projectile speed on quiver and 2 jewels just because:
Blast rain has a delay before it lands on the ground.

This delay is composed of the time that the blast takes to travel up to the sky and down to the ground.

This delay is lowered by both increasing the attack speed and projectile speed. 2.7 APS + 50-70% proj speed is optimal with the helm enchant.
Can you do leveling tree please?
Hi thanks for the guide, This will be my first CoC build, it seems way more fun and easy to build than discharge. I don t really like EK or glacial cascade, what skill can I use that benefits from the build too ? I wonder if I can use something like Storm Call or Shock Nova that I will loose too much dps but I love lighting skills and with shock maybe it will be okay.
Last edited by zeracoa64 on Jun 3, 2016, 9:19:44 AM
I had a quick look on how this build could look like as CI, because I'm so used to playing as CI already.
I always need to mess around with what's already good -.-
You could get 10K+ ES with good-sih temp league gear at 112 points, with the same-ish damage nodes.
But I guess dodge is just too good, as it's actual mitigation.
Also I would be prone to all kinds of status ailments. It would also put you next to Force Shaper/Doomcast node, even if I don't think they are worth it, I would certainly try them out.

It may be okay, as this build could actally use Eye of Chayula when it's not hardlocked to Voll's Devotion.
Biggest problems with this is currently missing some crit on the tree + and the offensive stats of a good amulet. Maybe change it around to take True Strike.

Edit: Forgot about the problem with reserving Discipline, certainly some issues.

Something like this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBALDYotmEojIyyBQHmRCS9W9Z8NmGaoxMjrxvFr8Pq3X9JIuEb8M61EIqOLVI62MRLysKXfIOSCoLEZZwUgcef8aJ05UukyeMNvDVbAu-iu-Ij_pJUSL0oS_K0_k37BjQ0G0ZtAzXzyy_RwZfahFQ2VuX9Oq6SbEV1_LhNbkbJVJTDXw0CoauY0OnKx1PS66XlT1fN2ZWY-kCTLMsptAfIG6Q1u_rUDDbXhEPrJj314RIm6Fca49Gw22nCBNxUfvr7l6lRY7NFhzcMtFYrvuLHxiPGkVHwGY8BZ_f73yaO4Kb7DgpT4V7a7eePGZUhX2Mdg==
Last edited by lordaleksander on Jun 3, 2016, 9:42:31 AM
romans533 Read some of the previous pages (hint 2 and 8).

zeracoa64 Shock nova is definitely viable if you like the spell effects. You can use the thick portion of the lightning ring to deal 50% more damage.

lordaleksander I have tried to come up with lowlife and CI versions, in my opinion, not worth it at all since you can reach 7k HP if you desire. ES based versions consume too much points.
Hi again! Where does "500 crit multi for spells" come from? I can see 80 from the tree and 56 to 64 from assassin magic. You would need 206 to 214 crit multi from gear and I don't see such numbers.

35 from amulet, 35 from quiver, 90 from facebreakers... Still not enough and we're going to drop facebreakers for less multi.
Last edited by donalgraeme on Jun 3, 2016, 10:49:12 AM
"
donalgraeme wrote:
Hi again! Where does "500 crit multi for spells" come from? I can see 80 from the tree and 56 to 64 from assassin magic. You would need 206 to 214 crit multi from gear and I don't see such numbers.

35 from amulet, 35 from quiver, 90 from facebreakers... Still not enough and we're going to drop facebreakers for less multi.

I guess he got the remaining multiplier from his 7 Jewelslots.
I think a lot of damage has to come from Jewels in this build.
I plan on running this build for prophacy, what quiver should I run? Also for boots just get tri res and 30% move speed right? What links should I have on my gloves/bow/chest/helm/boots. Sorry for making you do this, im still pretty new.
Wanna start this build on the new league, but im struggling with the choice between this build and self cast disharge juggernaut. Could some one suggest me please which one should be better? Played many others CoC builds, but bow one is the first one.
"
iEatBabyLegs wrote:
I plan on running this build for prophacy, what quiver should I run? Also for boots just get tri res and 30% move speed right? What links should I have on my gloves/bow/chest/helm/boots. Sorry for making you do this, im still pretty new.

You can check this information in the Main Topic on the first page.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info