I never want to play the labyrinth ever again.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I am sick and tired of people throwing around the word "mandatory" to describe choices which are optional yet bound to be heavily favored by most everyone. It's like in that one Futurama episode, I'm Bender, and "mandatory" is my "irony."

And I'm tired of people treating character advancement as something other than an integral part of playing the game. How about you go play the game without allocating passive points and enjoy your "optional" experience.

Just because it's new doesn't make it any less a part of the core progression system. The game has fundamentally changed, and you are denying that change because YOU want to opt out of it.
This is a buff™
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I am sick and tired of people throwing around the word "mandatory" to describe choices which are optional yet bound to be heavily favored by most everyone. It's like in that one Futurama episode, I'm Bender, and "mandatory" is my "irony."

Sorry!
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Labyrinth traps are fine as it is.

The only problem with desync that put u back on a trap.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Act 4 mobs were purposefully left overtuned because of the presence of Ascendancy Classes. You will struggle against Act 4 mobs badly if you don't Ascend while a character that has will absolutely smash them or tank the living daylights out of them with their eyes closed. That is the power level difference between characters.

And before saying nonsensical bullshit again, try playing the game for once. Most of the tough mobs from Act 4 that can spawn as Rares would take dumps on people fairly badly pre-Ascendancy, particularly if they spawned with bad mods/had a ghost/double ghost in them. They were pretty much like 10x more dangerous then any mob you could face from Act 3 or before. With Ascendancy Classes, you pretty much crush said mobs without even batting an eye.

If you want to say optional is playing a completely gimped character who will also likely be incredibly gimped in the future once GGG significantly increases the difficulty of their game (which they will because of the presence of Ascendancy Classes), go ahead. Make my day. Continue pretending to be a knowledgable player who in all reality has never gotten past 68 maps.
"
allbusiness wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Act 4 mobs were purposefully left overtuned because of the presence of Ascendancy Classes.* You will struggle against Act 4 mobs badly if you don't Ascend while a character that has will absolutely smash them or tank the living daylights out of them with their eyes closed. That is the power level difference between characters.**

*-Citation Needed

**-lolManRYouForReal?
Last edited by sidtherat on Mar 16, 2016, 2:00:59 AM
"
_Eddi_ wrote:
this fight is just ridiculously overcomplicated. the traps in that room just mean it's instantly game over for any character that relies on kiting to survive.

I successfully kited him on a lvl 77 witch which was new and mostly selffound in Perandus league. There is enough space to kite. There really is. Just stay away from the middle (where there are usually dart traps) and the sides, so do a pendulum between the two doors.

"
_Eddi_ wrote:
you have to go through 1 or 2 hours of content just to get back to this place

No, you don't. It takes about 20 minutes once you know the basic layout and skip everything that is not essential. That is, if you are not speedrunning, you can get it down to 5-10 minutes.

Also, to get to the first stage, it takes a lot less. You can run that quite a few times in reasonable amounts of time if you want to employ the learn-by-dying scheme.

The boss is specifically designed such that you cannot just zerg him. Now, that hurts people that zerg bosses, no surprise there.

Just pay someone a few chaos if you cannot do the boss yourself, to get the Ascendancy points.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
game crashes too much for labyrinth

i usually spend at least an hour or two just to complete a labyrinth run on a overlevled char because my game crashes half way through zoning into the next area

boss fight and traps are relatively easy minus desync if you play predictive
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Mar 16, 2016, 2:31:18 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

It IS mandatory, in the same way like cruel or merciless difficulty is. It is stupid to say "never enter cruel, it's not mandatory" as you may understand.
Last edited by RestInPieces on Mar 16, 2016, 6:41:48 AM
"
And before saying nonsensical bullshit again, try playing the game for once. Most of the tough mobs from Act 4 that can spawn as Rares would take dumps on people fairly badly pre-Ascendancy, particularly if they spawned with bad mods/had a ghost/double ghost in them. They were pretty much like 10x more dangerous then any mob you could face from Act 3 or before. With Ascendancy Classes, you pretty much crush said mobs without even batting an eye.

Well, yes and no. Act 4 mobs seem overtuned, because Act 3 mobs got nerfed to the ground.

Croaking Chimerals, Undying Evangelist, Undying Alchemists, and Devourers, were just as dangerous as act 4 mobs prior to all the nerfs that hit them.
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Act 4 mobs were purposefully left overtuned because of the presence of Ascendancy Classes.* You will struggle against Act 4 mobs badly if you don't Ascend while a character that has will absolutely smash them or tank the living daylights out of them with their eyes closed. That is the power level difference between characters.**

*-Citation Needed

**-lolManRYouForReal?

You're gonna tell me that they just left Kaom Dream's mobs/Belly of The Beast Mobs as is because they just wanted them to one shot people in end game scenarios? Even after the nerf, Revenants can still one shot you under the right circumstances. And yes, before you go off on your tirade about how you're so good at the game, how about you go ahead and try and ghost bust a Revenant or a Rakango in like a 74+ map and see how that goes for you, especially if you are a non armor class.

Let's try to reply with something more then 'lolyourbad.' Thanks. Because if we want to play that game, I can play the 'you play standard like a scrub' card.

"
Starxsword wrote:
"

Well, yes and no. Act 4 mobs seem overtuned, because Act 3 mobs got nerfed to the ground.

Croaking Chimerals, Undying Evangelist, Undying Alchemists, and Devourers, were just as dangerous as act 4 mobs prior to all the nerfs that hit them.

The only mobs that were even remotely as dangerous as the Act 4 ones are Devourers pre-nerf. That's pretty much it.
Last edited by allbusiness on Mar 16, 2016, 7:14:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info