I never want to play the labyrinth ever again.

If there are spike traps in Izzy's last room I just put Decoy Totem right on top of them :p
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Another labyrinth thread, another high quality image for the OP.

Spoiler
The Lord's Labyrinth awaits you.
Choose wisely, strike quickly.
Thrust completely.
And may you find the ending that you deserve.
Last edited by MekaDragon on Sep 14, 2016, 4:58:45 AM
"
NO PRINCE OF PERSIA.

I just realized today that the merciless izaro fight is REALLY making me not want to make more characters. I did it for my first char in perandus, and now I'm hesitant... probably gonna just stop playing at some point here real soon. That put this game at exactly the play-time as Diablo3, which is pretty horrible. I could play this game for hundreds of hours building characters... but the izaro problem has to be fixed.

AND TRAPS ARE BULLSHIT. AND LACK OF WAYPOINTS - bullshit.

Agree wholeheartedly... totally fucking stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm... honestly not sure how people keep dying to traps. Now I may just be good (I doubt it) but even my 3000 life Witch with negligible physical reduction can face-tank the traps. Unless she gets stuck on a spike column, a sawblade, or a Roomba she'll just barrel through them because it's easier than using a movement skill. Only the Crematorium traps and the map-length uber trials make me stop, since they're often too big to run across without knowing where I'm going. I'm far more likely to die to Izaro (or, more accurately, the Goddess's mortars) than to anything in the Lab itself.
I am sitting here and still have 40 offerings left to run - which i have sold like 20 of them for upgrading my char.
"
Trylobyte wrote:
I'm... honestly not sure how people keep dying to traps. Now I may just be good (I doubt it) but even my 3000 life Witch with negligible physical reduction can face-tank the traps. Unless she gets stuck on a spike column, a sawblade, or a Roomba she'll just barrel through them because it's easier than using a movement skill. Only the Crematorium traps and the map-length uber trials make me stop, since they're often too big to run across without knowing where I'm going. I'm far more likely to die to Izaro (or, more accurately, the Goddess's mortars) than to anything in the Lab itself.

Lol, I died to the traps a few times running through them, I was running just as fast as them, then when I clicked somewhere else, another trap caught me, then I clicked again and another trap caught me. Clicking and moving in this game is very......fickle and not at all precise....
"
KnightCole wrote:
"
Trylobyte wrote:

Lol, I died to the traps a few times running through them, I was running just as fast as them, then when I clicked somewhere else, another trap caught me, then I clicked again and another trap caught me. Clicking and moving in this game is very......fickle and not at all precise....

You mean like this? The most important thing about Traps is looking how they move. Running alongside them is not that good. It is a bit counterintuitive that the most effective way to avoid damage from a sawblade is running right into it when it comes towards you but it is the most effective way.

Btw.: Surprised and kinda disappointed that nobody made a Trap Meme with this picture yet.
Last edited by Emphasy on Sep 14, 2016, 2:33:47 PM
...It ate my post.

Now as I was saying.

KnightCole, I will give you the bad movement thing. I've died several times this week due to pathfinding going all weird on me, such as running in circles around a statue, going in and out the same door five times, or charging into a pack of mobs then Flame Dashing two inches instead of Dashing through the pack like I wanted. Not just in the Lab either.
Last edited by Trylobyte on Sep 14, 2016, 5:33:38 PM
I went into Cruel Lab at level 73, thinking I would finally beat it easily. I went through a couple of the big boss fights easily. Then I got stuck with 2 rooms with a light radius so tiny, I couldn't see more than 5 paces around myself. I suddenly found myself surrounded by traps and I couldn't see far enough to see any patterns to the movements. This feels really cheap and is beyond frustrating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info