[2.2 Assassin] Crit Varunastra - Atziri/HC Viable - Budget

Really nice build
Last edited by Buffer on Mar 21, 2016, 7:11:43 AM
"
Kriz0r wrote:
Hi,
dont you think Phase Acrobatics is worth the 4 points. I see this a lot last time that peopel skill Acrobatics and no Phase Acrobatics but i dont get the reason.
you skill (in the lvl 100 tree) Revenge of the Hunter, that give you 12%Life, 34%Evasion, 12Phys Dmg and 10Dex. that sounds not so great.

You can take phase acro if you feel it is necessary. For the most part I don't feel that spell damage is dangerous enough to warrant taking it.
Hey Aeo, do you think something like this could work as a similar concept?

poeurl.com/Anp

Gratuitous Violence, Blood in the Eyes, and Painforged from the Gladiator tree

Pair Varunastra and Rive, cause bleeding and fleeing on hit?
Hey man, i rly liked ur build. Just got a question for ya, which notes do u pick in the assasin class? The poison ones or crit?
"
zDreamz wrote:
Hey man, i rly liked ur build. Just got a question for ya, which notes do u pick in the assasin class? The poison ones or crit?

I take Deadly Infusion for the 4-point branch and Toxic Delivery for the remaining two points.

"
ZenVulgarity wrote:
Hey Aeo, do you think something like this could work as a similar concept?

Nope! The tree you linked only has 123% increased maximum life in the tree and has no jewel nodes. Additionally the assassin subclass is a pretty huge part of making varunastra work with its low base crit chance. Maybe this could work in softcore, but I feel like even then the damage would still be lacking.
Hi Aeoliana! Currently leveling a character for this build, and I can't wait to play it.

How's the LC working out for you? What are you going to use for endurance charges for Immortal Call?

Have you given up on Bino's for Death's Hand?
Hi there, really solid looking build, I have even bought 2 of the mandatory uniques for 50c to start this build. If I do not have Daresso Defiance, what other chest piece can I use?
how do you sustain your power charges? only with spectral throw?
"
iorganic wrote:
Hi Aeoliana! Currently leveling a character for this build, and I can't wait to play it.

How's the LC working out for you? What are you going to use for endurance charges for Immortal Call?

Have you given up on Bino's for Death's Hand?

Its the first time I've used a Lightning Coil and I'm really enjoying it, feels much safer than Daresso's but you do lose a little damage.

I am playing with a support that curses warlord's mark for endurance charges. Otherwise I would either run enduring cry or just use the default duration IC.

I have, the poison just wasn't as strong as I was hoping for. Additionally playing with an aurabot makes WED a much better gem choice.

"
koalaknight wrote:
Hi there, really solid looking build, I have even bought 2 of the mandatory uniques for 50c to start this build. If I do not have Daresso Defiance, what other chest piece can I use?

The chest armor slot isn't required for this build, you can use any 5 or 6-link chest armor with good stats if you can't get a daresso's or a lightning coil.

"
epixwow wrote:
how do you sustain your power charges? only with spectral throw?

The assassin ascendancy generates charges on non-crit. That with death's hand (or ST if you are using another offhand) is how I keep charges up.
Hey really enjoying this build so far just hit 65 and the varunastra/binos is working great. You seem to be saying that the deaths hand offhand is better though? If so should i drop the poison nodes from the tree?
IGN: BowlOFruit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info