[2.2 Assassin] Crit Varunastra - Atziri/HC Viable - Budget

Breezing through T7-8 maps atm but man im afraid of getting one-shotted with only 4.3k health..
What's your opinion on using Lightning Coil with this build Aeoliana? Thinking it would be hard to cap the resists with it tho.
"
pripple wrote:
Breezing through T7-8 maps atm but man im afraid of getting one-shotted with only 4.3k health..
What's your opinion on using Lightning Coil with this build Aeoliana? Thinking it would be hard to cap the resists with it tho.

Lightning coil is definitely a viable option, I just didn't have one in perandus HC because of the price. Getting hit for 50-75% hp was a pretty common occurence, you just need to play in a manner that mitigates how frequently that occurs. This is definitely not a build to turn your brain off while playing.

"
SobeFanta wrote:
It seems there isn't many life nodes through-out the tree so my life is pretty low right now. Since I'm playing on hardcore I need all the life I can get. I'm also having huge mana problems, but I guess that's because I get trigger happy with whirling blades.

You can grab either the mana leech nodes in duelist or the ones in ranger. Taking .8% mana leech should let you play comfortably until you get more damage. You won't be able to whirling blades more than about 5 times before you run out of mana, make sure you use it efficiently.
Hey! Loving the build so far.

Question though. I'm running all the same gems as you, but I'm not achieving the poison herald of ash explosions.

Not sure why this is. Everything dies to fire damage rather than poison.
Hi! I check your character on HCP, you dont use poison with Bino's Kitchen Knife any more?
"
Jakeskux wrote:
Hey! Loving the build so far.

Question though. I'm running all the same gems as you, but I'm not achieving the poison herald of ash explosions.

Not sure why this is. Everything dies to fire damage rather than poison.

Not sure what you mean by the poison herald of ash explosions. In my video I am using the ghostflame herald of ash mtx, is that what you mean?

"
Danzze wrote:
Hi! I check your character on HCP, you dont use poison with Bino's Kitchen Knife any more?

I will be considering switching over to binos once I have done merc lab and picked up fatal toxins. I am going to be doing some testing on this character so I wouldn't worry too much about what my current character looks like.
Thanks for the Build, trying it out right now and reached lvl60 already.

What do you think about going for 6 Frenzy Charges since its only 2 Points each for 3 Frenzy Charges in the Skilltree. Worth it or not? Could imagine the Attackspeed, Physical and overall Damage to be very good.

Another Question is what you use against reflect. Just Atziri Flask and the Leech+Vaal Pact from the Tree is fine? Any Problems with Phys Reflect on Maps?

Thanks alot
Last edited by k1ckd0wN on Mar 19, 2016, 10:52:07 AM
Can u give some tips for levelig ?
Dagger/sword for 30 lvl ?
what item buy
"
PTrykGT wrote:
Can u give some tips for levelig ?
Dagger/sword for 30 lvl ?
what item buy

I think I answered this question somewhere on page 2 of this thread. Check there and feel free to ask any more specific questions you have!
Updated the guide.

Added some additional info about the build.

Added tooltips.

Added levelling section.

Added suggested links.

Added an atziri kill video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQeCi9fWOBA
(Haven't done her since last league so its a bit sloppy)
Hi,
dont you think Phase Acrobatics is worth the 4 points. I see this a lot last time that peopel skill Acrobatics and no Phase Acrobatics but i dont get the reason.
you skill (in the lvl 100 tree) Revenge of the Hunter, that give you 12%Life, 34%Evasion, 12Phys Dmg and 10Dex. that sounds not so great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info