Inevitable Judgment penetrates your own resistance on reflect

Thx for confirming that there is indeed no change and the issues with reflect are purely because of the increased dmg you do on high resist monsters.

Also shout out to the people fanatically taking a side and defending it for their life with harsh words.

"
Pewzor wrote:

[...]
I said the penetration on my own attack reflected back to me will carry that penetration characteristic and penetrate my own resist... which people in this thread are arguing that should never happen reflected damage will never penetrate which is wrong.

So the reflected damage WILL penetrate my own resists correct? right... thanks for confirming again.

"
Pewzor wrote:

[...]
My hit with penetration property reflected back to me WILL INDEED ignore MY OWN resist. All the naysayers that's quoting wiki saying the whole "reflect damagaway lose all properties and will never penetrate your own resist" bs can go away now.

"
Pewzor wrote:

You are so bad lol, my proof is what the GGG said which confirmed my post on Feb 28th in the reflect mechanics thread which I linked above.

Resist penetration carries over to reflected damage and will indeed penetrate your own resist which is the opposite of most people said in this thread (which is wrong btw)... and I hope you went back and edited them out so you don't look too stupid.

"
Pewzor wrote:
So... basically resist penetration will get carried over and reduce your own resist correct? yes... ok ty wp gg no re.

gg go re? SICR
So in closing, mitigation applies to all reflected damage. Penetration has no effect on reflect mitigation. Right?
I love this game but I'm not so sure about the people who play it.
"
tokyotapes wrote:
So in closing, mitigation applies to all reflected damage. Penetration has no effect on reflect mitigation. Right?

If you use any form of elemental penetration your own resistances will not be penetrated on reflect. You will however take more damage because the monster you are hitting is taking more damage due to their resistance being lowered.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
Dethklok wrote:
"
tokyotapes wrote:

If you use any form of elemental penetration your own resistances will not be penetrated on reflect. You will however take more damage because the monster you are hitting is taking more damage due to their resistance being lowered.

Right so for example you hit an enemy with 1000 lightning damage and it penetrates 100%, that 1000 is coming back at you BUT if you have 75% resistance to lightning, that will lower the damage actually taken to 250.

In that same scenario, if the enemy had 50% lightning resistance themselves and you penetrated none of it, the damage reflected would be 500 and then mitigated by your own resistance down to 125.

Sound correct to everyone?
I love this game but I'm not so sure about the people who play it.
"
tokyotapes wrote:

Right so for example you hit an enemy with 1000 lightning damage and it penetrates 100%, that 1000 is coming back at you BUT if you have 75% resistance to lightning, that will lower the damage actually taken to 250.

In that same scenario, if the enemy had 50% lightning resistance themselves and you penetrated none of it, the damage reflected would be 500 and then mitigated by your own resistance down to 125.

Sound correct to everyone?

Correct assuming the enemy has 100% ele reflect.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Sound of crickets chirping from the Pewzor hideout.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Pewzor wrote:
So... basically resist penetration will get carried over and reduce your own resist correct? yes... ok ty wp gg no re.

RIP you and your false information. You weren't as smart as you thought you were.

Reflect Damage does *NOT* penetrate your own resistances, as confirmed by Mark_GGG.

/r/iamverysmart material right here...
I'm still confused. So if you take inevitable judgment and crit, does that mean your resistance is 0 like monster on the reflect? Or are you just feeling it more because you are doing more damage hitting a 0 resistance monster?
Git R Dun!
You take more Damage only because you deal more Damage, not because your Resistances are being ignored.
So, any CoC Discharge Inquisitors have issues tanking reflected damage from 0 resist mobs? Because I don't >.>

Assuming most of the people in this thread aren't also running flasks + 2 purities though...
Facebreaker is Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info