[2.6] Assassin Blade Flurry (or Viper Strike)

can u plz help with passives? like lvl 35 tree 55 tree etc.
"
sinankucuk wrote:
can u plz help with passives? like lvl 35 tree 55 tree etc.

Done, added 3 leveling trees also to make ascendancy progression clear.
I like this build and I'm following the skill tree almost verbatim, but I can't find an Added Chaos gem and the only ones being sold are 21/20 corrupted so they're really expensive. It's working pretty well with my Bino's though, I just need more max life and to add Phase Acrobatics eventually.

Blade Flurry with CoC Vortex and Bladefall is really effective so far
I miss the Growing Agony Unique jewel in this build.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Growing_Agony

Unholy might is a really great buff to have. You can put it above "Blood Drinker"
"
Coindasher wrote:
I miss the Growing Agony Unique jewel in this build.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Growing_Agony

Unholy might is a really great buff to have. You can put it above "Blood Drinker"

Because with Death's hand you don't need it, since you already have unholy might.
I like this guide, cuts right to the chase. My only question is where are you getting endurance charges from?
"
Zand wrote:
I like this guide, cuts right to the chase. My only question is where are you getting endurance charges from?
You don't.
You get frenzy charges from blood rage and power charges from death's hand and from ascendancy.
"
0Nemesis wrote:
"
Zand wrote:
You don't.
You get frenzy charges from blood rage and power charges from death's hand and from ascendancy.

Ok cool thanks. Also, any reason why you didn't take Phase Acrobatics?
"
Zand wrote:
Ok cool thanks. Also, any reason why you didn't take Phase Acrobatics?

Cause 4 points it's hard to justify for that in this build. I rather take more life.
What are your thoughts on going Vaal Pact? Assuming you don't have Atziri's Acuity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info