[2.6] Assassin Blade Flurry (or Viper Strike)

"
Furpict wrote:
I have ran this build on breach as a total newcomer to the game, I've reached level 90, it was kinda hard leveling at those high levels, the survivability is kind of crappy, but overall the build was good for a newbie, killed all breaches except chayula with it, cleared maps up to T15, did normal atziri numerous times, even though it was hard to not get one shot by the spears. Even though now I've switched to a CI/ES Claws build, I still appreciate the help of this guide, so THANKS a lot !

Ty man.
Yes it's quite a glass cannon, ista-leech help but not againt one-shot. That's the big advantage of CI now.
I didn't have any problem leveling it till 91 (I have to rewrite the leveling guide someday). It's true that past 88 you have to nearly never die to level, and it's easier to say than to do it. If you feel too frail switch body armour to Belly of the Beast, it will increase life pool to 5.5k, preventing some killing blow. You still have to manually evade big hits.
what jewels do you recomend its not on the list
"
curtisjs2005 wrote:
what jewels do you recomend its not on the list

LIFE >>> phys dmg / melee dmg / area dmg (if blade flurry) >> crit dmg / attack speed > crit chance / accuracy / chaos dmg / dot
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Feb 9, 2017, 3:55:20 AM
With change to area in 2.6 the major change will be: Belly of the Beast instead of Carcass Jack.
Also tree alllow to grab some more life while skipping al the traver to scion wheel.
With all changes I'll end up with 5.7k life.
Aura chnged to compensate a bit the Blade Flurry damge nerf: Hatred + Blasphemy Vulnerability.

I edited OP with new gear and link.
Ok, changed tree and updated stat.
Nerf to damage is nearly inexistant, change to AoE also minimal.
Overall 2.6 changed nothing for this version of Blade Flurry.
What grants endurance charges for IC to use?
"
SoulSnickers wrote:
What grants endurance charges for IC to use?

Just base duration, no endurance to boost it. But is useful regardless, you avoid repeated physical hit, and that's the point of it.
Care to post your Character stats? From in-game Character Sheet?

Also how do you apply poison on Blade Flurry (if you actually do). I really like the idea of the build but I feel like there is so much explanation laking on how stuff works with each other.
"
Also how do you apply poison on Blade Flurry (if you actually do). I really like the idea of the build but I feel like there is so much explanation laking on how stuff works with each other.

95% crit chance (yes you reach cap easily)
Adder's Touch (notable keystone from tree) has 30% poison on crit => 28.5%
point before Fatal Toxin (also in passive tree) gives 10% poison on hit
Noxius Strike (ascendancy point) give 40% poison chance out of 30% bleed chance => 12%
You'll have roughly 40% chance to poison. It's enough to get a ton of poison stack with BF attack speed, but if you want more just stick a Voiheart into the build (I won't cause fixing resistence would become a huge problem).
That explains alot about how you get those damages. Care to post the character sheet from in-game? To see stats wise?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info