[2.6] Assassin Blade Flurry (or Viper Strike)

i'm running this build on breach, but binos and deaths hand are so expensive, what do you recomend in their place?
Last edited by ToinxD on Dec 9, 2016, 3:21:27 AM
Any dagger with around 200 pdps coupled with the unique axe: Relentless Fury

I just remembered why I didn't pick Vaal Pact in the first place: Blood Rage.
Now I tested on high tier maps, till I kill it's not an issue but it could be painful waste life potions to recover blood rage degen.
A nice solution could be Atziri Acuity, with the previous tree, and going back to artic armour + blasphemy vulnerability. Will see when I can buy one.

EDIT: updated Blade Flurry gear with new helmet, radius enchant is crazy good.
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Dec 9, 2016, 7:05:29 PM
Is Bf with the same skill tree?
Yes. They scale same type of damage.

EDIT: Chancged Haste with Grace.
Maybe it's just me, but I feel unconfortable with Vaal Pact, I removed it for now, will see if I can grab an Atziri Acuity.
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Dec 11, 2016, 6:29:40 AM
I realised that I left auto-trigger in the Blade Flurry build. It was nice having them with Viper Strike since I had 0 range but now it's a 3L wasted.
2 better solution:
- Auras: Enlighten + Artic Armor + Herald of ash & Enlighten + Vulnerability + Blasphemy (with Acuity or anything not curse on hit) if you don't want/need Grace
- Wither + Spell Totem + Increase duration
Finally got Acuity for this character.
Updated OP with new gem setup and gear, also updated stats.
Also added Phase Run for a nice dps boost and even more clear speed.
What's the point in the power charge generation from the blade vortex trick /deaths hand? We get them from the ascendancy. Manual casting frenzy or blood rage are only options for frenzy charges I suppose, but I don't feel comfortable running BR in hc and frenzy is a bit of a hassle when not fighting bosses.
hey how is your dps so high with BF
"
genesies wrote:
What's the point in the power charge generation from the blade vortex trick /deaths hand? We get them from the ascendancy. Manual casting frenzy or blood rage are only options for frenzy charges I suppose, but I don't feel comfortable running BR in hc and frenzy is a bit of a hassle when not fighting bosses.

Death's hand isn't required for power charges, you're right, ascendancy is enough, but it's only the second benefict of that off-hand: Unholy Might is the real deal.
Blood Rage isn't so good in HC, I agree, but in softcore it's a big big big increase in dps.
Manula cast of Frenzy with a melee weapon is orrible, avoid it, I rather play Blood Dance boots instead.

My DPS comes from added chaos lv21 + 7frenzy, something that not every BF build plays. Anyway the big advantage of this build is the added dps from bleed and especially from poison.
I have ran this build on breach as a total newcomer to the game, I've reached level 90, it was kinda hard leveling at those high levels, the survivability is kind of crappy, but overall the build was good for a newbie, killed all breaches except chayula with it, cleared maps up to T15, did normal atziri numerous times, even though it was hard to not get one shot by the spears. Even though now I've switched to a CI/ES Claws build, I still appreciate the help of this guide, so THANKS a lot !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info