[2.2] 160k dps - 8k hp - 8 end charge -2curse- 95%crit - EQ (not another boring champion marohi EQ)

thanks for the guide! Wanted to do an EQ Build since it came out, and finally got a Hedge's, so digging in.

Quick tip for low leveling:

Pillar of the Caged God
Meginords, both belt and gloves

insane damage early on. If you have an Astramentis you turn into a killing machine. Not sure I'll even have to replace my weapon until I can upgrade to Hedge's.

Quick question on low leveling: which direction would you head first on the tree? my initial thought was up to the curse wheel to get both curses going.
I was developing the idea as i leveled it, so i used a lot of regrets and leveled in a strange way. so cant really say from experience the best way to level

thax your guide,i'll try with immortal call

i think it good when we kill boss do you think like that ?
Last edited by Power19872013 on Apr 18, 2016, 5:21:40 AM
Great guide, on my way reaching it. could you please explain me the connection between eq mechanics, weapon's as and sense of stacking as on my gear? Thanks in advance.
Great guide, on my way reaching it. could you please explain me the connection between eq mechanics, weapon's as and sense of stacking as on my gear? Thanks in advance.
I'll say this, damage not withstanding, I felt super fat and slow using Marohi. With crit/Hegemoney the build felt much smoother all around. More movement speed and better Leap Attack mobility.

Marohi hits hard as hell for sure, but I'm really enjoying EQ much more with Hegemoney. I do think that RT Marohi is easier to gear since you aren't looking for any crit rolls on gear. I had some decent leftovers from crit characters past that made the switchover from RT/Marohi to Crit/Hegemoney easier.

I'm only running one curse right now, and I'm not sure taking the nodes for the second curse is really necessary. It's not too tough to build up either endurance or power charges. I usually run Warlord's for easy Endu generation, but passive generation + Abyssal Cry is pretty easy to keep them capped out with little micromanaging. The solid lifepool + IC + 8% elemental reduction from ascendancy makes for a very strong build, even with Abyssus.

My damage output is really impressive right now, and my character is only 75. Lookig forward to seeing what it's capable of at the high-80s/early-90s.
Glad you're enjoying the build! I will say that once you go warlords+enfeeble you wont go back, it just makes things so safe.
Once you have as much defense as you want and you're in the 90's with everything set up (95% crit and 550+ multi) jewels scale so well, mine are giving me 10k dps increase per jewel at the moment, its so good.
did you take power charge from bandit or where else do you get your 6th from?

great build btw, just hit 68 and switched to hege and it rocks!
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
"
scott4040 wrote:
Glad you're enjoying the build! I will say that once you go warlords+enfeeble you wont go back, it just makes things so safe.
Once you have as much defense as you want and you're in the 90's with everything set up (95% crit and 550+ multi) jewels scale so well, mine are giving me 10k dps increase per jewel at the moment, its so good.

Right now I'm running Warlord's (blasphemy), Arctic Armour, and HoA. The Phys/Fire reduction is nice and doesn't require the additional skill points for dual-curse.

Hit 78 last night, and working towards adding the jewel slots now. I've got all the primary nodes aside from Butchery. With only running 1 curse, I don't need to take mana reservation reduction or +1 curse. That's 8 passive points saved. Now, once I get up into the 90s, it may make sense to head in that direction, but the build is very strong defensively as it stands now.

Running T8/9/10 maps so far to level have been a breeze. Elemental damage is mostly a non-concern with the ascendancy and max resists. Build has very strong regeneration so bleeds/poison is of little concern. The only threat I've found to be a concern so far are the porcupines. I've had a couple close calls when blowing up a huge group of them, but so far Endu Charges/Fortify/IC/Basalt have been enough to withstand the blasts. I ran a Dark Forest at 76, and Oak, who can hit pretty hard at a lower level like that, didn't even budge my health. Really impressed with how solid this is defensively, without really needing to sacrifice offense.

Looking forward to the next batch of levels and testing out the higher tier maps.
"
did you take power charge from bandit or where else do you get your 6th from?

great build btw, just hit 68 and switched to hege and it rocks!

yeah i took a power charge from the bandit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info