[2.2] 160k dps - 8k hp - 8 end charge -2curse- 95%crit - EQ (not another boring champion marohi EQ)

Wow, thx for the quick answer and the precisions!

About the curse(s), im using windscream boots that grants an additional curse to monsters, waiting for an amulet that could do it. But not sure if warlords/enfeeble or warlords/assasin is better. I tried both combination and i have to say that i prefer enfeeble over assasin mark but i dont get power charges that much.
And the haste gem in my chest was a test to see how much it would increase the dps, i removed it.

Im waiting to be wealthy enough to get a 5 or 6link hegemony^^

Thanks a lot!
i normally use warlords+enfeeble because i stay at 6 charges without ass mark.
you are prob having trouble staying full charges because you arent crit capped.

if u watched my horrible quality vid youll see once i reach 6 power charges i pretty much stay there while clearing the map with enfeeble.

glad you're enjoying the build
Thanks for the write up. I believe this is better even without the Atziri gloves or the Abyssus helm as the non crit mace variant pretty much hits a damage ceiling with no crit and is slow as fuck. I really don't think it's enough to compare to this.
Even if the damage output is close, you attack faster for more life leech is my thought.

What do you think of Assassins Mark+ Enfeeble and doing Enduring Cry manually? Do you prefer Warlords Mark for the leech?
I realize I'd need 3b on a pure armor piece which is expensive for chromes but it seems like a better idea.
Also, what do you think of Unstoppable instead of Unrelenting? It would make chains maps a non issue...
Also it would probably be better at least for me as I'm using Windscream boots so I'm stuck at 10% movement speed...

thanks
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 15, 2016, 5:51:51 PM
I normally use warlords so I'm always at max endurance charges, pressing enduring manually is annoying to me. For uber atziri i plan to use temp chains + enfeeble.
I've stopped using assassins mark because i stay at max power charges without it and 1 shot everything anyway.

unstoppable seems useless to me, its good for temp chains thats about it.

ALSO guys I'm currently uploading a t14 shrine and t12 village ruin to youtube right now, should be done soon.
Last edited by scott4040 on Apr 15, 2016, 5:37:10 AM
new vids are up
Last edited by scott4040 on Apr 15, 2016, 9:03:16 AM
So this build uses 2 curses and doesn't take the passive for multiple curses?
"
scott4040 wrote:
new vids are up

You can use Windscream boots or a GG corrupted amulet or take the passives. I'ts fairly flexible at least in this regard.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 15, 2016, 5:52:21 PM
"
So this build uses 2 curses and doesn't take the passive for multiple curses?

you can take 5 points off somewhere on the tree, either 25% max hp or 2 jewel sockets and 5% max hp. if you cant afford to buy an additional curse amulet.

if you have a really good non-curse amulet maybe its stats are worth more than losing those 5 points, so its up to you.

some people may also take retribution and amplify, i personally dont take them because my attack speed is perfect at the moment for my 0.46 earthquake. my attack time is 0.47, so it lines up perfectly and 5% attack speed ruins that. also 10% increased area was not that noticeable to me.
Last edited by scott4040 on Apr 15, 2016, 9:06:44 PM
is this build really hardcore viable?

Did you tested it by yourself(or friend). Thinking of currently respeccing my phc marauder :)

regards and thanks for the guide
its viable hardcore but its not like it would excel in hardcore compared to other builds.
i would like to try it in hardcore but don't have the time at the moment.

hardcore cons:
not hardcore safe in t13+ maps until you have all the gear put together/ high level character
high cost of gear
melee character without whirling blades for dodging things

hardest map I've done is a deathless twinned t14 conservatory. enfeeb/vuln +100% fire dmg
haven't tried uber atziri yet
Last edited by scott4040 on Apr 16, 2016, 8:45:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info