[2.2] 160k dps - 8k hp - 8 end charge -2curse- 95%crit - EQ (not another boring champion marohi EQ)

made a few changes recently. got a lvl 4 enlighten so im running double curse + hatred to shatter everything. got acuitys as well and its pretty amazing insta leeching 8k hp

so far done all t15's most twinned. except i havent killed core malachi deathless yet or tried uber atziri.

this is a recent shot with all charges and all flasks up

are there any cnahges in your gear/jewels/gems/flasks (except of acuity) to reach that dps?
yeah thats with added fire in instead of fortify, and crit multi in instead of increased aoe. so its single target mode. and all dps flasks up.

but yea now that i have a lvl 4 enlighten to run hatred instead of herald of fire and a taste of hate, basicly everything is shattered instantly
"
scott4040 wrote:
yeah thats with added fire in instead of fortify, and crit multi in instead of increased aoe. so its single target mode. and all dps flasks up.

but yea now that i have a lvl 4 enlighten to run hatred instead of herald of fire and a taste of hate, basicly everything is shattered instantly

could you please make a short mapping video to show how Acuity works with Reflect damage mod on map?
just uploaded a t15 twinned abyss for the achieve, ill do a reflect map next

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOxjM2_MbK8&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by scott4040 on Apr 22, 2016, 5:04:40 AM
"
scott4040 wrote:
made a few changes recently. got a lvl 4 enlighten so im running double curse + hatred to shatter everything. got acuitys as well and its pretty amazing insta leeching 8k hp

so far done all t15's most twinned. except i havent killed core malachi deathless yet or tried uber atziri.

this is a recent shot with all charges and all flasks up
Spoiler

You've got 90% accuracy in your SS. Is that simply from being in the mid-90s? I've primarily played Dex characters so acc has never been a concern. I'm 81 now and even with accuracy on my rings, I'm only sitting at 83% or so.
you don't use blood rage ?
where's your chaos damage come from ?
i do use blood rage for clearing maps, i dont use it for bosses because it changes my attack time from 0.47 --> 0.40. and the delay on earthquake is 0.46, so having frenzy charges lowers your single target dps if you are just standing still spamming EQ. This is because i have the EQ enchant on my helm, but this enchant isnt considered in the tooltip dps, so tooltip isnt that accurate for EQ

dps doesnt matter that much its just to show how hard im hitting with 665% crit multi

that screenshot is with all flasks up, i had atziris up

as far as accuracy goes, i have 250 on gear and 1000 from the ascendancy + ice golem
Last edited by scott4040 on Apr 22, 2016, 9:35:10 PM
recorded a phys reflect map, or so i thought. it didnt record, so ill have to roll another one >.>
*CWDT - Immotal Call -Molten Shell -Phase Run -Increased Duration
* Leap Slam - (Curse On Hit or Cast On Crit)- Enfeeble - Fortify - (...)
More aura ,cruse,more damage :D
Don't need mana reserved for 1 curse = +1 aura = Stronger ^^

What are you thinking about it ?
Last edited by Power19872013 on Apr 24, 2016, 12:54:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info