[2.2] 160k dps - 8k hp - 8 end charge -2curse- 95%crit - EQ (not another boring champion marohi EQ)

"
video or didn't happen

will get right on that when i hit 90 and try some t14/t15 maps
"
You might stay up on charges against some random boss, but never on the Boss fights where it matters like Malachai.
Also - even if you have all charges up, it doesn't change that even with those charges, you damage won't be any higher than it is with a basic Marohi build unless you go full SC

will have to agree to disagree, i have a standard marohi EQ slayer in this league also, and there is a big difference. i guess ill have to make a video xD
Last edited by scott4040 on Mar 12, 2016, 12:57:44 PM
"
scott4040 wrote:
"
You might stay up on charges against some random boss, but never on the Boss fights where it matters like Malachai.
Also - even if you have all charges up, it doesn't change that even with those charges, you damage won't be any higher than it is with a basic Marohi build unless you go full SC

will have to agree to disagree

There is no room to disagree.
You hardly ever get any charge even if you spam Hvy strike on Malachai which knocks back to 100%.
Go and try it if you don't believe me.
"
There is no room to disagree.
You hardly ever get any charge even if you spam Hvy strike on Malachai which knocks back to 100%.
Go and try it if you don't believe me.

i disagree

i can tell you for a fact that i can map without assassins mark on, and stay at max power charges as long as I'm going at a steady pace. and i also gain power charges in boss fights. ill post a vid some day soon

Last edited by scott4040 on Mar 12, 2016, 1:03:55 PM
I just recreated that build of yours on one of my old chars.

With the HC skilltree + a 6 linked Hegemony's/Abyssus and the links of EQ/Melee Physical/Less Duration/Inc crit/Inc crit dmg/Added fire on 95% crit chance I can reach 60k dps.
Forget about Fortify and Inc AoE.

Without Abyssus, since this is HC, and Fortify/inc AoE as you suggested, I would be happy to reach the 30k Damage.

You can keep up the power charges if you charged them up once with Assassins mark, granted, but it is a pain in the ass once they are gone.

Overall I disliked this playstyle for EQ, but I know that it will work wonderful on Sweep/Hvy strike since you actually get a use out of all the attackspeed.
sure, if we're talking tooltips. but eq's tooltip is not accurate. and its a misconception that attack speed does not benefit EQ, eq is a strong skill.

and i can reliably begin with zero power charges while mapping and get to max power charges in 2-3 packs without assassins mark.

Last edited by scott4040 on Mar 12, 2016, 1:56:19 PM
"
scott4040 wrote:
sure, if we're talking tooltips. but eq's tooltip is not accurate. and its a misconception that attack speed does not benefit EQ, eq is a strong skill.

and i can reliably begin with zero power charges while mapping and get to max power charges in 2-3 packs without assassins mark.

Still avoiding the whole issue here. Whatever.
hey man i see your points, just from first hand on my standard marohi EQ, and comparing it to this one. i get charges easily, i maintain them easily and my damage is much higher even without abyssus. thats just from my experience.

i agree it needs fine tuning to be a good hardcore build
Last edited by scott4040 on Mar 12, 2016, 2:06:05 PM
Can you screenshot DPS with/without charges? Is the 120K referring to a 5 or 6 link?

I'm on the fence whether or not to just roll a beserker with a lightning coil instead since I've only a 5L. (Softcore obviously)

edit: I saw the screenshot thank you.
Last edited by The_Klous on Mar 12, 2016, 5:21:55 PM
Hi, its possible permastun big bosses with this crit version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info