Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.2] 160k dps - 8k hp - 8 end charge -2curse- 95%crit - EQ (not another boring champion marohi EQ)

yup, using inc crit stike not crit multiplier, inc crit strike is even 20% for the bonus additive crit chance
Very nice build. I've been toying with making a juggernaut version of this because they sound more badass than berserker.

Is the juggernaut accuracy node alone enough still hit a lot? I mean those 4 nodes by temp/mara were auto-pickups before. I'm just wondering if that one juggernaut thing is enough to overtake those 4 nodes.
Hi, very nice build. I've been playing it for a few weeks over few characters (I think I died twice).

I have some questions. Why do you run 2 curses in Blasphemy aura? Doesn't only 1 curse apply to monsters if you don't have items or skill points that enable more curses?

Could you give me some tips on itemization? I'm kinda stuck and don't know how to progress itemwise.

thanks

EDIT: nvm i ripped
Last edited by vaan99 on Apr 9, 2016, 5:35:34 PM
"
Very nice build. I've been toying with making a juggernaut version of this because they sound more badass than berserker.

Is the juggernaut accuracy node alone enough still hit a lot? I mean those 4 nodes by temp/mara were auto-pickups before. I'm just wondering if that one juggernaut thing is enough to overtake those 4 nodes.

with my golem out i have 91% chance to hit with no accuracy on my gear at all
"
Hi, very nice build. I've been playing it for a few weeks over few characters (I think I died twice).

I have some questions. Why do you run 2 curses in Blasphemy aura? Doesn't only 1 curse apply to monsters if you don't have items or skill points that enable more curses?

Could you give me some tips on itemization? I'm kinda stuck and don't know how to progress itemwise.

thanks

EDIT: nvm i ripped

if you dont have an additional curse amulet like me, you need to spend 5 passive points on whispers of doom, above the staff cluster at the top. then you can have 2 curses on all enemies.

itemization wise once you have a hegemonys and abyssus you just need to focus on life/armour/resists. you should have enough damage already, to increase your damage take at look at my jewels and gear on my character, its fairly well itemized now. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/scott4040/characters
hey guys, just did a quick test in an easy t11, first vid i've ever recorded. didnt turn out very well haha. but at least you can see 3 pixels of the build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60pqBZlRBXw&feature=youtu.be
"
"
Completed 9 ChallengesInsaneX3 wrote:
Still no video?

Yep i really want to watch a video too.

more vids to come when i figure out how to get better quality than the first vid
First of all, thank you for your build, i am really enjoying it at the moment :)
One question tho, because even at level 80 and cant go further than ~40k dps with the buffs and i was wondering what i was misssing. Maybe a better staff? i dont know, if you could take a look a my current char&gear (noobestnoobito) and give me elements of response. Sorry if i'm a bit late, anyways thank you!
Last edited by Pepito___ on Apr 12, 2016, 8:41:13 AM
nice
"
First of all, thank you for your build, i am really enjoying it at the moment :)
One question tho, because even at level 80 and cant go further than ~40k dps with the buffs and i was wondering what i was misssing. Maybe a better staff? i dont know, if you could take a look a my current char&gear (noobestnoobito) and give me elements of response. Sorry if i'm a bit late, anyways thank you!

hey, had a look at your character, from what i can see. your EQ is in a 4 link and all of your gems are not lvl 20 or quality. missing 50 crit multi from abyssus. missing 50 crit multi from serpent stance
thats a lot of dps right there compared to my 6 link and lvl 20, high quality gems and max roll abyssus.

with charges im at 95% crit and 550% crit multi, you wont see 120k+ until you are near this

you could get a big dps increase by improving your jewels. my jewels are giving me 5k dps increase per jewel with no charges, and about 10k dps increase per jewel with charges up. you want to get these 3 things on your jewels

phys damage
crit multi
max hp

dont bother with crit chance or attack speed on jewel

but yeah, you should focus on 5 or 6 linking hedges and getting lvl 20 gems with quality for the biggest dps increase. the build is kind of a slow steady dps increase but really starts scaling well when you get to lvl 90+ and do all the min maxing

Also just focus on leveling and filling out the last few crit nodes/ and extra power charge to reach crit cap

i also noticed you have 4 points in sovereignty without an additional curse amulet or whispers of doom, so not sure if you are only running 1 curse and the haste in your chest? or running 2 curses without realizing you can only have 1 curse active. Haste aura wont increase your dps by much at all.
Last edited by scott4040 on Apr 12, 2016, 10:42:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info