[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

Build's really fun, can do pretty much every map apart from blood magic and no regen, deathless if you're cautious as well.
Managed to find Gorge, so I recorded the run with my toaster -> youtu.be/jh5q3vGLaJI (2:24 not recorded as well)
Equipment used: (please disregard the gloves craft...)

Last edited by Yarinn on Jul 2, 2016, 8:30:28 PM
Great build man, good job
Really easy to play and pretty strong, almost soloed uber atziri, but will try again,
I'm currently at level 80, soloed merciless atziri too.
Things i would change: the cast on damage taken with summon skeletons isnt that good
Its a much better option to just put a spell totem with summon skeletons and minion damage
The totem takes a lot of aggro and helps when entering rooms alone
The flame dash is good but for the solo uber atziri im considering something like lightning warp with faster casting and reduced duration, but don't know how the gems would be in that situation
Besides that, i loved the build, i'm not that good at poe so i hope i didn't say anything crazy
Great build :)
I always played melee characters but I wanted to make something different and I picked this build up. It was easy and fairly cheap through whole game. Recently I bought 6L Staff and now I have problems with mana when running all 4 auras. Should I revert some passive points and put in somewhere else? It began to be troublesome to change equipment but I guess I could change my gloves and Andvarius for some more mana / mana regen but I'm would like it if it wouldn't be necessary. Ofc I can be drunk on mana potion all the time but c'mon.
My equipment:
Spoiler

My passive tree:
Last edited by Tomkele on Jul 5, 2016, 4:46:03 PM
This is my char and this is a UberLab third boss kill

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/VesperTV/characters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDHjdWxv3fU

I love the build
As said above, uber is definitely doable, though full key runs are really a pain. If you're going for a 2key run, you can pretty much instantly destroy Izaro especially with a multistrike.
I'm pretty sure I killed argus too during an earlier run, Argus Uber is way doAble, just summon, keep running/summon.

I was not ready for argus, so I didn't have multistrike, so it took a bit more time than expected, but still died in like 20 seconds or so.

Actually, when I opened argus door, I didn't have any Raging skull summoned yet. But I later failed into some traps so I didn't care about doing it again.
Last edited by VesperTV on Jul 9, 2016, 12:09:33 PM
"
Tomkele wrote:
I always played melee characters but I wanted to make something different and I picked this build up. It was easy and fairly cheap through whole game. Recently I bought 6L Staff and now I have problems with mana when running all 4 auras. Should I revert some passive points and put in somewhere else? It began to be troublesome to change equipment but I guess I could change my gloves and Andvarius for some more mana / mana regen but I'm would like it if it wouldn't be necessary. Ofc I can be drunk on mana potion all the time but c'mon.
My equipment:
Spoiler

My passive tree:

Sorry for the late answer, first try to upgrade you unset ring and amulet to one with additional mana reg. I think that should do the trick.

My CWDT links are sub optimal atm. I hope i find the time to test and update it soon.
ooops...and it's a ranger again
Hey how does this whole MF thing work, i'm giving this build a go but what can i expect to drop for example does it just increase the amount of "magic" items or does it increase overall like "rares" and "uniques".

thanks
IGN: The_Nutcase
"
ToxicXfi wrote:
Hey how does this whole MF thing work, i'm giving this build a go but what can i expect to drop for example does it just increase the amount of "magic" items or does it increase overall like "rares" and "uniques".

thanks

Basically, magic find is Increased Item Quantity and Increased Item Rarity. What quantity does as you can probably guess it increases the amount of items/currency/everything dropped. It's pretty difficult to get a hold of IIQ on temporary leagues, as the support gem is not dropping anymore and you can't roll it on rare items. There's a couple of unique items that grant IIQ like Goldwyrm boots, Perandus belt etc.

What rarity does on the other hand is it increases the possibility of rolling a magic item instead of a normal (white) one, rare instead of magic and unique instead of rare. It doesn't affect anything else but items with actual rarity, nor does it affect the number of the sockets. You can quite easily get your rarity increased by either using certain unique/rare items, rolling it on rare items, using specific jewels or using the Increased Item Rarity gem, which is on the drop table as of today.

It's good to have a decent combination of IIQ/IIR, as for example 300IIR/0IIQ might not be as rewarding as 200IIR/100IIQ and so on. You can read a bit more about it here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/725812
Last edited by Yarinn on Jul 16, 2016, 9:42:09 AM
Thanks for the reply ref the MF side of things, another question is for the OP, in your gear guide you say to use SRS / Minion dmg / melee splash / spell echo & melee phy dmg which would you take out in order to use the following for the MF side

thanks

*Edit - just noticed as well you are running hatred, anger and haste how is this possible when they reserve 50% of mana each, i get clarity as thats run off your life, also when would you start using the aura's, could you explain this for me.

thanks again
IGN: The_Nutcase
Last edited by ToxicXfi on Jul 18, 2016, 3:15:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info