[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

Hey man great guide, i will try it. Do you have any videos?
"
claydbp wrote:
Hey man great guide, i will try it. Do you have any videos?

Hey i try to make some vids this week, but i don't know how long it will take till i can upload them. My internet connection is not the greatest and i try to upload them at 1080p.

Im currently in the progress of updating the Guide, there will be a major update in the next hours.
ooops...and it's a ranger again
"
calzord wrote:
Have you considered using Victario's Charity Laminated Kite Shield? The added attack speed and damage on the spirits is really nice.

I tried the shield but im not convinced. Since it is for shure BIS for hybrid builds, i think the loss of the staff is not worth the boost from the shield for a pure srs build.
Great Build !

Im playin it since last weak and its solid and fun!
Thx
Hey thank you for the update, i am currently in cruel and i am liking very much the build. I have a Belly of the beast and a +1staf. What do you think about pledge of hands?Is worth taking?
"
claydbp wrote:
Hey thank you for the update, i am currently in cruel and i am liking very much the build. I have a Belly of the beast and a +1staf. What do you think about pledge of hands?Is worth taking?

Hey i tested a bit with my 5-link pledge and it is a viable option, but in the end a +3 staff is just better. I also had some mana problems and i realy dont want to know how bad it would be with a 6-link ;-)
Was using a shit 5-link staff with +1 to fire, but got this today.

Should I be using multistrike as my 6th gem?
"
PhanracK wrote:
Was using a shit 5-link staff with +1 to fire, but got this today.

Should I be using multistrike as my 6th gem?

Multistrike has a very high mana multiplier, that makes it hard to keep up your mana reg. Empower (lvl 3+) is overall the better choice, but since its very expensive, multistrike is still the best choice until you can buy Empower.

Did some update to the guide.
how exactly is this build "cheap" when you need a staff thats over 5EX
"
bangaroo wrote:
how exactly is this build "cheap" when you need a staff thats over 5EX

Hey, you realy don't need the shown Staff, a simple 5-Link with +2 to Fire Gems is enough. Thanks for the note I made it more clear in the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info