[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

Cast When Damage Taken-Arc-Enfeeble-Summon Skeletons
Gloves

Could you give me some explanation on this please?

First i need to ask you, what levels should i keep the gems?
Because i just noticed that my cwdt is lvl 17 and needs 2621 Damage, which is a bit more than my Life Cap, so it wont trigger.. :P

And wouldnt it be more secure to link cwdt - enfeeble-inc duration - immortal call ?

I ve tried to go MFing from lvl 76, i go 17% quantity / 120% rarity. My resists are beyond hope ,, but ican do with 'ease' tier 1-4 maps, got some good drops already that help a lot. But i still need help on making my build better and more 'viable'

I guess, if it was going to be cheap build, mf is rly risky.. my thoughts are those who want a good 200%~~ IIR , should be ready to pay some good exalts for resists/life in jewels or smth ..
If anyone is curious about PHC IIR/IIQ, check out my gear. It clears dried lake quickly or you can just zoom to voll and cull him. It probably takes about 15 seconds to kill voll.

and in my off-hand for movement
hi, i have a question about empower.
Im looking for buy a lvl 2 empower. Do you think its worth to do that?

Right now can use multistrike because dont have such mana
"
poemaestro wrote:
Cast When Damage Taken-Arc-Enfeeble-Summon Skeletons
Gloves

Could you give me some explanation on this please?

First i need to ask you, what levels should i keep the gems?
Because i just noticed that my cwdt is lvl 17 and needs 2621 Damage, which is a bit more than my Life Cap, so it wont trigger.. :P

And wouldnt it be more secure to link cwdt - enfeeble-inc duration - immortal call ?

I ve tried to go MFing from lvl 76, i go 17% quantity / 120% rarity. My resists are beyond hope ,, but ican do with 'ease' tier 1-4 maps, got some good drops already that help a lot. But i still need help on making my build better and more 'viable'

I guess, if it was going to be cheap build, mf is rly risky.. my thoughts are those who want a good 200%~~ IIR , should be ready to pay some good exalts for resists/life in jewels or smth ..

Keep CWDT at lvl 1, Arc at 7, Summon Skeletons at 8 and Enfeeble at 5

Arc is to trigger Elemental Equilibrium (it doesn't look like safety at first, but our minions deal more damage, our enemys die faster and a dead enemy deals no damage...), Enfeelbe lowers the incoming damage and Summon Skeletons distracts our enemys.

Sadly we have no way to get Endurance Charges for Immortal Call and without endurance charges its worthless.

At the moment Im testing Bone Offering instead of Arc but im not convinced since it overrides our Flesh Offering und I don't have the feeling that i block much.

"
hi, i have a question about empower.
Im looking for buy a lvl 2 empower. Do you think its worth to do that?

Right now can use multistrike because dont have such mana

Culling strike should be the better option. I can't imagine that empower on 2 could be a big bonus, especially since the staff dose not have +1 to all gems.

I have done three new videos but won't be able to upload them before the Weekend.
ooops...and it's a ranger again
Last edited by FliegenTod on Mar 23, 2016, 7:57:04 PM
Could you post an 'expensive' gear set on this build ?
Also, how do you use the divination Distillate? I cant seem to get it working... mana regenaration is just huge.. and removing auras doesnt seem to do the trick since there isnt slot to constantly have an aura..

Any tips accepted :)
HI, any sugestions about doing merciless Lab?
Final Boss Kills me every time

He makes a funny combo, he cast a new spell, called, "FPSup", next to that im "very" dead. Any trick for survive?

My Gear, im Lvl 79
"
poemaestro wrote:
Could you post an 'expensive' gear set on this build ?

There is no realy expensive gear. The Staff can be pricey but its possible to craft one for about 9 exalted. Jewlery and Jewels can also cost some exalts if you aim for the best possible stats i stated in the guide. But since I don't own and don't need realy expensive gear at the moment.

"
poemaestro wrote:
Also, how do you use the divination Distillate? I cant seem to get it working... mana regenaration is just huge.. and removing auras doesnt seem to do the trick since there isnt slot to constantly have an aura..

Any tips accepted :)

Yeah thats true its mostly very tricky and there is no great way to use it. I usally use it when the situation allows it since the life is the only way to keep it up. Doedre's Elixir for example could help to consistent use it.

"
HI, any sugestions about doing merciless Lab?
Final Boss Kills me every time

He makes a funny combo, he cast a new spell, called, "FPSup", next to that im "very" dead. Any trick for survive?

My Gear, im Lvl 79

I can't see any issues with your equipment, I think it should be possible without bigger problems. I made a short Video about the Izaro Kill with worse equipment and I hope it helps you.
Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHgDTQFaSe8
Last edited by FliegenTod on Mar 28, 2016, 10:33:14 AM
Hey just wondering with levelling, are you using srs from the get go, or more when you get the rod wand??
"
NoiXion wrote:
Hey just wondering with levelling, are you using srs from the get go, or more when you get the rod wand??

I use it as soon as i get the gem on lvl 4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info