[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

would Ventor's Gamble Gold Ring not be perfect in this build if you was able to get 2 max rolled xD
"
healzr wrote:
would Ventor's Gamble Gold Ring not be perfect in this build if you was able to get 2 max rolled xD

Of course, if you can get your hands one some good rings, use them.
ooops...and it's a ranger again
When's the best time to go EE? Also maybe a dumb/noob question does being EE mess with partying up with people?
So, first time trying SRS build.
There's anyway to maintain Flesh Ofering up without casting it? Like Cast on Melee Kill or something.
I always forget to manual cast it :(
And a Searing Touch can be OK for this build? I bought one for 2 Alts.
Last edited by germano003 on Mar 29, 2016, 11:53:17 AM
"
Decmanicus wrote:
When's the best time to go EE? Also maybe a dumb/noob question does being EE mess with partying up with people?

It depends, if your party members use lightning as primary damage source it would mess with them, if not they could even profit. Just ask before you play with them and since the totem is just a bonus its not a huge loss if you cant use it.

"
germano003 wrote:
So, first time trying SRS build.
There's anyway to maintain Flesh Ofering up without casting it? Like Cast on Melee Kill or something.
I always forget to manual cast it :(
And a Searing Touch can be OK for this build? I bought one for 2 Alts.

There is no way i know to trigger it automatically. Once you get used to it you wont forget to cast it!
i play with a support witch (auras/curses) would heard of ash work on the minions
"
healzr wrote:
i play with a support witch (auras/curses) would heard of ash work on the minions

No, Heralds only add damag to you not your minions.
Hey, im really enjoying this Build. Fast Clear Speed, nice survability. Its the first time that i can play high level maps easily.

I have one question now, i already asked to you, but now i have diferent gear.
Its about empower. I cant aford empower lvl 4, only level 3. I spend my saving in the self crafted staff.

With multistrike i cant sustain vaal haste summoning SRS, because the mana pool its not enough.
Wich its the best option for last spot
Multistrike, added Fire, empower 3? other option?

Sorry if this has been answered before, but i couldn't find any information about enchantments. What do you suggest?
I guess it's Minion Damage or SRS Damage on helmet?
What to look for for boots and gloves?

Nice guide btw, thanks for sharing:)
Hey man,

many thanks for sharing this build.
I always thought leveling with SRS is a pain in the Ass but im having quite a blast.
I hope i can finally find my first exalted with your Guide.

Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info