[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

How do you manage to run 4 auras? I have 22% reduced mana reservation (12 from passive tree and 8 from alpha's howl) but I can only run Clarity linked with Blood Magic and 2 auras.

Thanks for the build btw!
"
Hey, im really enjoying this Build. Fast Clear Speed, nice survability. Its the first time that i can play high level maps easily.

I have one question now, i already asked to you, but now i have diferent gear.
Its about empower. I cant aford empower lvl 4, only level 3. I spend my saving in the self crafted staff.

With multistrike i cant sustain vaal haste summoning SRS, because the mana pool its not enough.
Wich its the best option for last spot
Multistrike, added Fire, empower 3? other option?

Just use the empower on 3. I also havent managed to get one on 4 because of the ridiculous price. I haven't done much testing, but maybe Culling Strike could be a good option.

"
Lhaza wrote:
Sorry if this has been answered before, but i couldn't find any information about enchantments. What do you suggest?
I guess it's Minion Damage or SRS Damage on helmet?
What to look for for boots and gloves?

Nice guide btw, thanks for sharing:)

Since the Enchantments are a grind fest for a relatively small bonus I havent bothered to get one. All three I could find in the Wiki list:

Dominated Minions deal 20% increased Damage
Summon Raging Spirit has 12% chance to summon an extra Minion
20% increased Summon Raging Spirit Duration

are good and if you manage to get one, or see one for sale for a good price, get it.

For the Gloves and Boots i realy dont have any special recomendation.

"
RainDota wrote:
Hey man,

many thanks for sharing this build.
I always thought leveling with SRS is a pain in the Ass but im having quite a blast.
I hope i can finally find my first exalted with your Guide.

Cheers.

Thanks, I wish you the best of the luck!

"
Adamuzzo wrote:
How do you manage to run 4 auras? I have 22% reduced mana reservation (12 from passive tree and 8 from alpha's howl) but I can only run Clarity linked with Blood Magic and 2 auras.

Thanks for the build btw!

Looks like you overlook something, you get 30% from the tree and 8% from the Helmet. The nodes are located on the very left, bottom right and left above the "Harrier" skill node. I hope this helps.

With the introducion of the Lightning Golem skill I think its a superior golem to the Chaos Golem we used before. I have to do some testing and will write about it.
ooops...and it's a ranger again
Thx man!
Sorry to bother again...

I Have lvl 18 q20 gems and want to try atziri. Do you think that i should w8 to try it?
or maybe its good to give it a try?
i have 4200 life
and this are my gems
"
Thx man!
Sorry to bother again...

I Have lvl 18 q20 gems and want to try atziri. Do you think that i should w8 to try it?
i have 4200 life
and this are my gems

Hey, in the Aziri Video I posted I used my old 5 Link Staff with an 21/0 SRS gem. Since you use Empower on 3 your SRS is basically on 20 and should be more then enough damage to end the fight quickly.

The most important is that the survivability is always pretty bad in the three fights, what keeps us alive is the massive damage from our Spirits who kill the enemys bevor they can even hit you. The hardest fight is against the Trio becaus the are the only ones who cant be killed quick enough to dont take hits.
Hey bros, what about conversion to chaos? Is it work to srs?
Spoiler
"
FliegenTod wrote:
"
Thx man!
Sorry to bother again...

i have 4200 life
and this are my gems

Hey, in the Aziri Video I posted I used my old 5 Link Staff with an 21/0 SRS gem. Since you use Empower on 3 your SRS is basically on 20 and should be more then enough damage to end the fight quickly.

The most important is that the survivability is always pretty bad in the three fights, what keeps us alive is the massive damage from our Spirits who kill the enemys bevor they can even hit you. The hardest fight is against the Trio becaus the are the only ones who cant be killed quick enough to dont take hits.

i tried yesterday...the little queen kill me 6 times... I think that i would try it again, now that i know some of the mechanics of the fight

The trio was very easy, run for my life and every then and then cast some srs

Thanks for the Build FliegenTod!
Aztiri for noobs
----------------------------------
I manage to kill her
First time i've tried i died before kill her.
Second kill her in the last portal.
Third Kill her with 3 portal Left
Fourth Time dont died.
---------------------------------

If you never done her i could say that you have to be very carefull.
watch the video in the post and try to avoid everithing.

Thx FliegenTod for this build. Great work
"
dimanchick wrote:

There is no way I would know how that could be possible.

Thanks for all the cheer, and its true, Atziri is something you have to do two or three times to understand how the fight works and how you keep yourself alive. The good thing is once you know how to do it you can have a lot of fun kicking her ass XD.
"
FliegenTod wrote:
"
dimanchick wrote:

I found. It doesn't. But i still wanna try poison srs.

Main links:
Arc + curse on hit + vulnerability + maybe temp chains. In staff Srs + minion dmg + spell echo +melee phys (for bosses)/ splash (for map runs) + poison + emp.

Passive tree smthng like that:
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAAABAMDB9-K6QL-s1crvYJtGQj0wFRqQ30Ya9vsikyzBAeD21XGOljQH-_rLJwRLXyD6-6a4EWdU1Ic3I8auJMo-oLH-egdvjOHA-5Bh7c-_grYvTWSGDy9JxhWmK3T-6h9WpFqrKyY99fMvKrEhWBNuZuhGGpYB_JFOuGmV03j_o8y0UVHwGYEs6IA8B8i9GwLkyfviPk3189Jsb6KoS9_xsHF7BiP-vDVSVFwu1KvZ_yVLgcevOrQ0EcG2-e0xcLsBbUGcE6fen9irGyMnaq7Td1fnL4NHzwoeC985U5tpcScMpuKvk8VJ4yxSI4N4g==

Is it good, or it won't work? In lvl 45 without any chaos nods poison damage works pretty well, but i'm not sure what about end game. Some1 tried this earlier?
Last edited by dimanchick on Apr 21, 2016, 5:44:39 PM
"
dimanchick wrote:
"
FliegenTod wrote:
"
dimanchick wrote:

I found. It doesn't. But i still wanna try poison srs.

Main links:
Arc + curse on hit + vulnerability + maybe temp chains. In staff Srs + minion dmg + spell echo +melee phys (for bosses)/ splash (for map runs) + poison + emp.

Passive tree smthng like that:
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAAABAMDB9-K6QL-s1crvYJtGQj0wFRqQ30Ya9vsikyzBAeD21XGOljQH-_rLJwRLXyD6-6a4EWdU1Ic3I8auJMo-oLH-egdvjOHA-5Bh7c-_grYvTWSGDy9JxhWmK3T-6h9WpFqrKyY99fMvKrEhWBNuZuhGGpYB_JFOuGmV03j_o8y0UVHwGYEs6IA8B8i9GwLkyfviPk3189Jsb6KoS9_xsHF7BiP-vDVSVFwu1KvZ_yVLgcevOrQ0EcG2-e0xcLsBbUGcE6fen9irGyMnaq7Td1fnL4NHzwoeC985U5tpcScMpuKvk8VJ4yxSI4N4g==

Is it good, or it won't work? In lvl 45 without any chaos nods poison damage works pretty well, but i'm not sure what about end game. Some1 tried this earlier?

It wont work all the poison and chaos nodes you planned only add damage to your attacks and spells (and totems) but NOT to your minions!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info