[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

"
FliegenTod wrote:

To this time spirits dealt a lot more damage, now you need your hordes to compare with the old damage. I'm always on the move and that means that I cant stay still to get some spirits out so I want to cast them as fast as possible. Also this build is not only for killing some bosses, you also want to do maps with fast clear speed. In my opininon more spirits->more damage->more fun.

My regen without clarity is only 165 so i realy need those ~90 extra reg.

You can take Death Attunement but since your spirits already have an insane attack speed I don't think there would be a big difference.

That would also be possible but I don't have much time to play at the moment and still need to get access to the end game lab.

Thanks for the response. :)

Well, I think an option might be mapping with Echo and swapping it and Splash to Added Chaos + Added Fire for bosses. I was meaning something like Atziri runs, where you precast a lot of minions before you go ham.

My regen atm is like 204 without Clarity, and I run out of mana when using Vaal Haste, with a mana cost of 49. I guess your mana cost is higher so I was thinking you could have more problems related to this.

You can buy the Offering to the Goddess for less than 10 chaos. Though I'm not sure if you can enter the endgame lab if you did not complete at least one trial.
The weird thing is that I kill Izaro way faster than Argus.
That might be an option, but since I havent did a Uber run and normal Atziri dies with spell echo so unbelievable fast, it wasnt necresary to think about this right now...

Even with Vall Haste I don't have mana problem right now.

The trials are the problem right now, I have about 6 Offerings but always get the same trials :-(
ooops...and it's a ranger again
"
FliegenTod wrote:
That might be an option, but since I havent did a Uber run and normal Atziri dies with spell echo so unbelievable fast, it wasnt necresary to think about this right now...

Even with Vall Haste I don't have mana problem right now.

The trials are the problem right now, I have about 6 Offerings but always get the same trials :-(

Come to global 820.
hey, im currently looking for a which spec that can do easy uber labs (aka tanky & good single target dps). is SRS good at this? my guess is that in theory it should be shitting on izaro but before i level & gear up a summoner SRS i rather ask =)

/edit also, what do u think about a low life build? the build seems to utilize a lot of auras / curses so low life is quite handy i assume?

2nd question: 1h + shield vs 2h staff - what are the pros and cons?
Last edited by KinGGaiA on Jun 25, 2016, 5:43:08 PM
"
KinGGaiA wrote:
hey, im currently looking for a which spec that can do easy uber labs (aka tanky & good single target dps). is SRS good at this? my guess is that in theory it should be shitting on izaro but before i level & gear up a summoner SRS i rather ask =)

I think the easiest is a CI Bladefall miner.
So I am trying to figure out why I don't have enough mana to cast my raging spirits. I have all the reserve nodes. I am currently reserving 93%. It's not enough to consistently cast the raging spirits spell. Am I missing something?
"
Thawt29 wrote:
So I am trying to figure out why I don't have enough mana to cast my raging spirits. I have all the reserve nodes. I am currently reserving 93%. It's not enough to consistently cast the raging spirits spell. Am I missing something?

Mana regen on your jewelry and Clarity on Blood Magic. Check if your mana pool is enough, you should have like 200 mana left unreserved.
I'm at the point where I'm saving up for my 6-Link staff and I have a question.
What's the best Blue support gem to use for SRS? I want to use Item Rarity Support sometimes, so I'd like to use a blue damage support gem to alternate without having to reforge the socket colors.

EDIT: And What do you think of using a 20% quality Faster Casting Support instead of Spell Echo? 21% less of a bonus, but without a damage penalty.

Also, I'm lv 68 right now and am wondering which nodes to get last. Right now I'm about to get all the Life nodes, but I'm wondering when to get Elemental Equilibrium. I'm guessing ASAP? Also, does EE get triggered by the Lightning Golem?
Last edited by srt746 on Jun 27, 2016, 10:43:26 AM
"
srt746 wrote:
I'm at the point where I'm saving up for my 6-Link staff and I have a question.
What's the best Blue support gem to use for SRS? I want to use Item Rarity Support sometimes, so I'd like to use a blue damage support gem to alternate without having to reforge the socket colors.

EDIT: And What do you think of using a 20% quality Faster Casting Support instead of Spell Echo? 21% less of a bonus, but without a damage penalty.

Also, I'm lv 68 right now and am wondering which nodes to get last. Right now I'm about to get all the Life nodes, but I'm wondering when to get Elemental Equilibrium. I'm guessing ASAP? Also, does EE get triggered by the Lightning Golem?

At the wiki page of SRS they list some gems that work with this skill.
Loving the build so far, played SRS a long time ago, but this feels nicely supercharged. Release the swarm, then chase after it picking up the loot. Super fun!

I do feel that Bone Offering and Summon Skeletons is a little lackluster though, I don't feel like I'm getting much survivability from the skeles or the block from the offering. I feel like a classic Immortal Call, Increased Duration setup would be better in a clutch situation, unless I'm missing something!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info