[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

"
Greetings

Great guide, Im coming back to POE after a long break and this is the build I'll go with on the upcoming atlas. My question is how do I level it when doing the quests? Should I use freezing pulse/flame totem or something like that? or I use pulse/traps and go straight using the raging spirits? im a bit noob btw

thnx

Use it as soon as you can get it. The skill is strong enough to level quickly.
ooops...and it's a ranger again
Last edited by FliegenTod on Sep 3, 2016, 2:17:31 PM
Hello, thanks for this build. I will try it this league.
Why not take Alira's 5% cast speed in cruel? Is the passive point really better?
It depends on the cast speed you get from your gear. In some cases you can get another 0,01 second less cast time, in some cases not.

But since i have to make the decision on cruel and don't know with which gear I end up I usally take the skillpoint.
This build has such a small amount of life, is there some reason you haven't gone the hybrid route like most SRS builds?

I suppose the answer is you needed the points for mana, because you don't use pledge of hands? I have a hard time imagining doing a build with less than 5k life/es. One wrong move and you're just instant dead.
Getting into the league now but wanted to play SRS so I am going to run this build. I see there is a section on what items to use while leveling, but can you guys give me anymore info?

Should I just start using SRS as soon as I can or would it be better to level as something else?

Also hoping this build isn't as squishy as the comments here make it seem. How are you guys finding it? If it is quite squishy, have you guys found it easily changeable what did you change to give yourselves more mitigation?
Is the 6-Link Staff really necessary or am I also fine with a 5-Link staff until I have enough currency for the very very expensive 6 Link staffs?
"
This build has such a small amount of life, is there some reason you haven't gone the hybrid route like most SRS builds?

I suppose the answer is you needed the points for mana, because you don't use pledge of hands? I have a hard time imagining doing a build with less than 5k life/es. One wrong move and you're just instant dead.

Even with pledge you can have troubles with your mana if you not invest heavy in mana reg in with this build. Its true that the life pool is a bit small but you get a good amount of protection from the high damage of your spirits. Dead enemys can't harm you ;-). Its also important that you can always move around and still do a good amount of damage if you have some spirits left. That makes kiting enemys easy.

"
Techneeq wrote:
Getting into the league now but wanted to play SRS so I am going to run this build. I see there is a section on what items to use while leveling, but can you guys give me anymore info?

Should I just start using SRS as soon as I can or would it be better to level as something else?

Also hoping this build isn't as squishy as the comments here make it seem. How are you guys finding it? If it is quite squishy, have you guys found it easily changeable what did you change to give yourselves more mitigation?

You realy don't need anything special to level since the damage of your spirits is good.

I can't realy help you with the last question, all I can say is that the build is in fact squishy but as soon as you get used to how to play the build and your damage is hight enough, you should be safe in most situations.

"
Pinos wrote:
Is the 6-Link Staff really necessary or am I also fine with a 5-Link staff until I have enough currency for the very very expensive 6 Link staffs?

A five link is more than anough. Alt it till you get +2 to fire gems, regal it and craft some cast speed. Thats all you need.
Thank you for this build, it works brilliantly on the new Essence league!

Do you plan to make any kind of new variants of the build for ex.:

-Life/energy shield setup
-CI energy shield setup

Thanks!
Last edited by raymogi on Sep 11, 2016, 7:02:53 AM
Bought this 6link Axe by 10chaoses and just added Essence with +2 Fire

New league rock ))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info