Information about Update 2.2.1

Yep, those steam updates are a bitch, but it's worth the wait every time :)
"
Emperor Izaro has been made easier in Normal difficulty.

omg, please people complain more one time maybe poe will become next diablo 3
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
A good update. I've noticed weird frames in the launch, but I had no crashing issues like I've seen mentioned a few times in this news section. Overall, I'm quite loving Ascendancy. Me and my friend are cutting our shares of Perandus coins when we find the caches, and we put our funds together should he offer a unique item (Which we managed to do to get our very first one).

Anyways, it's good to see improvements and updates like this even if Steam takes a day and a half to find out what to do with the 5 Mb of content it downloaded.

Edit: I do want to point out how much of a nightmare those cache guardians are at really low levels. They're still threats to deal with going up, but trying to take one on in the riptide island area was a big pain with a new character.
Last edited by Abekrie on Mar 10, 2016, 4:21:43 AM
Did the air conditioner come back to life and work normally now in your office?
Finally , those damn crashes are fking annoying
i am begging you to please add a timer/counter for mastermind of discord

ty ty
"
Koscigrob wrote:
"
Exo666 wrote:
Can we get the possibility to make the Perandus monsters corpses explode too?

Infernal Blow is shit in this league right now..

Abyssal Cry doesnt work too ;/

Sure it does.
"
ttusher wrote:
Hey, any chance you can return my hideout items to my stash? The totems and pets are gone after the last league merged with standard

Have you looked in the hideout accessory tab of your respective standard hc/sc league? They will not return to the mtx tab; they'll be in the hideout tab
great work! best arpg!
thumbs up
despite how unbelievably am i frustrated about HC Lab so far ))
i can be so whiny on foras

and performance actually 100% for me last days, no crashes or disconnects, and few single spikes

ps: still want to cut HC Lab half size at least

Last edited by old_joe on Mar 10, 2016, 4:53:25 AM
awesome work guys. as always keep it up.

one thing that was brought to my attention by a friend of mine who is relatively new to the game is that for newer players there are a few things that are just unexplained. for example, there seemed to be some confusion when this new-ish player was caught in a bear trap. He didn't know what bear trap was or what it does so he thought it was a bug or latency issue. perhaps adding a debuff icon for when you a immobilized by a bear trap could solve the issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info