Information about Update 2.2.1

Oh, and occasionally my ancestral protector refuses to attack bosses. I placed one next to the act 2 merciless end boss whenever he showed up, but it did not once hit him. No animation played...
May your maps be bountiful, exile
Good stuff! <3

Could we, pretty pretty please, get an icon that shows up when we have a blapshemy-setup up an running? Since all the heralds and the other good appear in the upper left corner! If not...i might have to bend your ear for a moment!
"
Can someone who got the free points let us know if they were visible on your passive tree screen immediately or if you had to run the lab and choose an ascendancy first? None of my characters show the points, but I'm curious if I still have them anyway.

I just got 6 ascendancy points for just doing labyrinth on merciless with my witch. Before i did it they were not visible. So i think its meant to be that way, they are not visible, but you get em all 6 when you do the lab.
Hi there,

with the 2.2.1. update, the "MapViewOfFile" and "Map Chunk" related crashes got much worse on my system. I am still relying on a 32bit win 7 machine with 3.5GB ram.
Before the update, I could change the level areas several times before the game crashed uponchanging the level area (after putting the - gc 1 or 2 suffix behind the shortcut).

After the 2.2.1. update, the game crashes with a "MapViewOfFile" error occure when I try to leave the town for the first time after the login in most cases (sometimes the game process occupies less tha one GB ram after the crash...)! I was never able to change the location mor than once.
(The ressources check reported all file hashes to be in sync.)

I know that you announced that you are working on the ram usage. But I don't know weather you are testing the updates and patches on low end machines, therefore I report these problems.

Would be great if you mange to improve the performance, obviously the game is unplayable for me right now, and I expect it to be similar for other people with older machines.

cheers, Johannes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info