Information about Update 2.2.1

players still have to run 54 Labyrinths for 18 chars?

when dc or dead we have to restart the whole progress?

who has time for this?

there are too many performance problems, crashes, disconnects

the perandus mobs are nothing else then ambush box spawns and therefor is the ambush mod

still a horrible graphics code, takes too much cpu capacity

and still a stone age trading system which takes way too much time

...over all ascendancy is the worst thing ever since eternal orb remove and nothing else than old coffee
Last edited by maxlmantis on Mar 11, 2016, 5:31:08 AM
How about you implement an OPTION to turn down graphics more so we can limit the amount of particles displayed on screen? I have a really strong PC and discharge still kills my FPS..
first sorry my bad eng :(

after 2.2.1 patch the game is crashed!

the screen is freeze and the game drop the launch screen.

this is only SRS character!!!

my video card updated, game client updated and reinstall, rooter restarted.

please write what can i do.

i dont play srs mapping.
Do you by some chance use Soul Eater from necromancer ascendancy?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Already noticing the performance improvements. Thank you for the updates and keep them coming!
Contagion and essence drain chaining seems to have gotten broken from this patch
Nope, client still crashes when I open a silver chest in the lab. Fuck. Maybe you should give the devs more time to test stuff before releasing it. Jeez.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
So, now I opened no boxes on my way to Izzy. Killed him 3 times. Just as he died the last time: Client crashes.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! Ascendancy is impossible in this buggy state, fix the fucking game, fuck!
May your maps be bountiful, exile
Can someone who got the free points let us know if they were visible on your passive tree screen immediately or if you had to run the lab and choose an ascendancy first? None of my characters show the points, but I'm curious if I still have them anyway.
"
Sum1uknow32 wrote:
Contagion and essence drain chaining seems to have gotten broken from this patch
Noticed the same here... totally lame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info