Information about Update 2.2.1

"
tacotiklah wrote:
I really want to be supportive of this game, but it's starting to become "Path of Perpetual server crashes in the middle of content that you have to start all over on when you get booted".

Either get it together on the server issues with the Labrynith or remove the restart requirement please. You can even do the latter as a temp fix while you get the server issues handled. But I and many people are getting beyond frustrated getting to that third Izaro instance and then bam, log in screen. Awesome. That's another 45-60 minutes gone with no tangible result other than "sucks to be you".

I get that you guys want to bring unique content to the table to stand out on your own and have proper game balancing, but the server instability messes that balance up drastically to the point where I and others just don't even want to mess with the lab or perandus hordes or any of that stuff. Sometimes I end up spending more time looking at the log in screen than actually playing the game because of this error or this patch or this issue or that.

I'm sorry but if there is THAT much of an issue with this expansion, it needs to be taken down and thoroughly tested and debugged before being put back up. I'm chocking this up as a case where your popularity grew way faster than your ability to keep up. It's a good problem to have, but it's still a problem. I've seen guitar building companies do the same thing and it ended up bankrupting them and screwing a lot of people over. I can't speak for everyone, but for the health and future of the game and GGG, I would gladly wait until these issues received a long term fix and a thorough debugging.

I now await fanboys to flame me because I'm relatively new to the game and whatnot and am ready for any and all ad hominem attacks that distract from the points I've made. Come at me bros!

deal with it
"
Lezaford wrote:
"
tacotiklah wrote:
I really want to be supportive of this game, but it's starting to become "Path of Perpetual server crashes in the middle of content that you have to start all over on when you get booted".

deal with it

You obviously dont have to deal with it.

"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
Lezaford wrote:

deal with it

There you are! I was wondering how long it would take for your ilk to arrive and I was not disappointed at all. xD

Yeah, I think asking for fixes to server and lag issues isn't really scrub-tier QQing, but rather giving honest feedback. But as someone else mentioned, I don't have to deal with it if I don't want to. If the issues continue to persist, I'm more than happy to move on to the next game. I'm still here because I really do want to see these guys succeed, but I'm not going to deal with spending my time staring at a log in screen constantly just to "root for the underdog".

I should point out that I recognize that they put a lot of hard work into this and I'm happy for them and I respect that they have worked hard on it. But this all just comes across to me as them getting a bit overexcited about the content and rushing it out the door before it was ready. They've even recognized that they made several basic oversights despite their best efforts. It's fine. We're all human and we make mistakes. But less than a week in and we've had how many patches already? That tells me this content just was not ready to be released yet. And there are reports of people still experiencing issues that these patches were supposed to address, such as porting to town, then not being able to go back through the port due to the game misreading the difficulty selected.

The developers WANT feedback on the game, so I'm giving it to them. Deal with that.
So was 2.2.1 deployed yet? It was planned to be out today, and I still can't find the Guardian of the Mound in normal difficulty yet.
Any chance this includes a fix to the bug that prevents masters from creating a portal to a mission? After a week i thought it should be fine already, but ive just lost another daily mission. Are you guys looking into this?
Last edited by Yenrah on Mar 11, 2016, 12:01:44 AM
Fix LeapSlam with tempo curse ?
"
Abekrie wrote:
So was 2.2.1 deployed yet? It was planned to be out today, and I still can't find the Guardian of the Mound in normal difficulty yet.

I take this late update as a sign they're working hard to release it today. The emergency patch they deployed probably delayed it quite a bit. If they planned for monday instead they would've probably given us another update on something.
IGN Hardcore: Muppman
IGN Beyond: TheTrueAuraBitch or BlixtarOchDunder
Last edited by keyarchan on Mar 11, 2016, 12:14:06 AM
"
doivodoigame wrote:
Fix LeapSlam with tempo curse ?

+ fix lightning warp animation?
Look like good changes. Thanks.

rut ham cau quan tan binh, cong ty nạo vét hố ga gia re
Last edited by rencya6 on Mar 22, 2016, 12:54:21 AM
Thank you for Bone Offering buff icon. Will help my necromancer BV greatly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info