Information about Update 2.2.1

"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Why make NORMAL Izaro easier, instead of Cruel? Normal and Merciless Izaro were both fine difficulty-wise; I'm fairly certain I did Normal Izaro either before or after Normal Malachai, and it was very easy. Whereas Cruel, I had to overlevel into Merciless before I could manage it...

So the Map WASN'T available.. Interesting.

And we'll finally be able to see what this Xirgil's Crank is. :P

PS. Is the Labyrinth leaderboards still not going to come up with this patch?

"
Drakkon1 wrote:
\Instead of simply teleporting which is incredibly gamey he could have a kind of indicator that it was about to happen or something we could manually dodge.

There is; when he gets a green circle around him GET OUT OF MELEE RANGE, if you are within/touching that circle when it ends, it'll teleport you to the corresponding green circle above a Trap.

Thanks, I didn't see it when I did it, definitely something to keep in mind! :)
I just wanted to say thanks GGG for following through with the ascendancy points. I have a pile of characters and it makes skipping cruel really nice just to focus on the harder stuff.

With the game getting more stable, the lab has become more enjoyable.
"
krngf wrote:
Good job failing to meet what you stated on the ascended points.

I'm not following what they failed to meet? They did it a day later? oh noes...... you get free points.
"Emperor Izaro has been made easier in Normal difficulty." Now that is funny ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Pleaqse fix item filter , because i don't see any keys in labirynth
What about granting Standard players the ascendancy points you mentioned the other day??
I really want to be supportive of this game, but it's starting to become "Path of Perpetual server crashes in the middle of content that you have to start all over on when you get booted".

Either get it together on the server issues with the Labrynith or remove the restart requirement please. You can even do the latter as a temp fix while you get the server issues handled. But I and many people are getting beyond frustrated getting to that third Izaro instance and then bam, log in screen. Awesome. That's another 45-60 minutes gone with no tangible result other than "sucks to be you".

I get that you guys want to bring unique content to the table to stand out on your own and have proper game balancing, but the server instability messes that balance up drastically to the point where I and others just don't even want to mess with the lab or perandus hordes or any of that stuff. Sometimes I end up spending more time looking at the log in screen than actually playing the game because of this error or this patch or this issue or that.

I'm sorry but if there is THAT much of an issue with this expansion, it needs to be taken down and thoroughly tested and debugged before being put back up. I'm chocking this up as a case where your popularity grew way faster than your ability to keep up. It's a good problem to have, but it's still a problem. I've seen guitar building companies do the same thing and it ended up bankrupting them and screwing a lot of people over. I can't speak for everyone, but for the health and future of the game and GGG, I would gladly wait until these issues received a long term fix and a thorough debugging.

I now await fanboys to flame me because I'm relatively new to the game and whatnot and am ready for any and all ad hominem attacks that distract from the points I've made. Come at me bros!

If any of you are expecting no lag from loading that many mobs at once you're joking, strong boxes still freeze.
"
If any of you are expecting no lag from loading that many mobs at once you're joking, strong boxes still freeze.

Oh god, get in a party with a mjolnir CoC toon or a witch summoner with 100+ minions and have 1-3 perandus hordes spawn in an area... riperoni server. The lag will be to the point where the whole party is dead and won't know about it for another 20 or so seconds.
Well, i was really excited about Ascendancy and Perandus league before it begin, now im just upset and mad about it, i cant even get inside Imperial Gardens , Hedge Maze and when i find a large pack of that perandus fighters the game freezes and i get a "unespected disconection".

Nothing changed on my computer since last league and expansion but it's impossible to play now on Ascendancy.
I tried to lower the graphics quality but not helped at all.

Also this steam issue is another pain, download the patch in seconds but need to wait like another 40 min to play..
- Season 6 Rank: 666th
Oh damn! ._.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info