Information about Update 2.2.1

Please also consider trap damage - it sucks if you die in a trial on HC due to ONE misstep or 1 sec not 100% focused with a tanky higher level char (58 here, overleveled every content by 5-8 levels, died to spinning blades trial trying to activate a switch between them) due to % of life based damage with no possible mitigation.
It would be nice if at least some small % of your defenses would be counting against trap/spikes damages, as it is now it doesnt make common sense that defenses are not counted towards damage, and can kill you instantly.
Last edited by Tannhauser1 on Mar 10, 2016, 6:27:14 AM
"
There are now icons to show when Flesh Offering and Bone Offering affect you.

What about the warcry buff from the Guardian? I know it lasts 4 seconds but an indicator for this would also be VERY useful. Also for other party members. Maybe even a visual indicator on the character.

- Riku
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
"
exsea wrote:
izaro and argus on merciless are crazy hard against melee. i get it that its a challenge which you get awesome rewards, but the way it is now it kinda becomes a wall that kills of builds.

personally i have 4k hp, max resists, 4-5k armor, 20-30% chance to evade (which is useless). both hit me like a truck. so what can i do? throw my useless "fighting skill" and just spam melee projectile/aoe non stop i guess...

it looks like you dont have any kind of damage avoidence (block, spell block, dodge, spell dodge) without those, it s no wonder you die all the time. evasion doesnt prevent the mobs first attack to hit less times then without any evasion, it reduces the chance for the second, third, and so on attacks to actually hit you.
"
There are now icons to show when Flesh Offering and Bone Offering affect you.

Kreygasm. Ty.
I believe you that this week was a tough. Apart from the client crashes, I'm curious how this update is/work now. I thank you for your great work- thats why i upgraded my supporter pack today!

BG
Last edited by Pudinger on Mar 10, 2016, 7:21:51 AM
Very nice, thank you ggg.

Still terrified of Izaru, I left all his doodads alone last run in the hope it made the final fight easier. Shoulda looked that one up on the interwebs first...

Spoiler
*** Stash Tab supporter ***
Why did you put the Perandus map in the 2.2.0 Patch notes if we cant actually get it until this patch.

You guys aren't as good as you used to be with this stuff :/
S L O W E R
Nice update!

All thats left is to fix Sabotuer so the points get's more useful + make poison trapper opi again pls :D
Performance in trials needs to go up! i'm going from over 60 to 15-20 fps in some of those area's..
i loved the normal lab change and others stayed the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info