Labyrinth,the worst content ever made in POE?

"
sidtherat wrote:
you guys do not even know how much mistaken you are..

lab is designed to be an end-end game - just check the enchants. if you hit a good enchant it can literally double the power of your build or fix some serious holes in your gearing

reward for running a lab (last one in 12 minutes on a second run of the day) is quick, fun as there is something new AND rewarding (there are tonnes of strongboxes raining currency + ofc the enchants)

I don't know what kind of prescription speed you're on. You know the ADHD drugs they give kids today are super amphetamines, right? I'm 45 years old. I spend more than 12 minutes backtracking. It seems more like an hour because of how un-fun it is. it might be less.

I've finally completed normal lab, after 6 hours or so and 9 tries. It seemed tolerable once i adjusted my playstyle to it.

but that's just it: PoE shouldn't ask you to adopt a radically different playstyle to access the best character upgrades they've yet come up with. And then you can go back to playing the game you came here for. It's just stupid. I won't even say it's wrong, because it's beyond wrong. It's setting your fans (who you claim to be really interested in keeping as fans) up for failure. Unless, you know, the fans in question love platformers. I hate em. Always have, always will. I swear I get that Super Mario 3 theme song in my head when I get to a room full of death roombas. You want to tell me that's a good thing?
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
its not worst content made in PoE, its worst content made in ANY FUCKING GAME EVER. its so bad its the first time ever that i havent tried to explore every last corner of a map at least a few times, thanks to those traps and tar bastards

to think i waited for a month for this shit where an hour long boring run with mobs 15 levels below me is down the drain because of some fucking traps, traps in filipines are nicer to encounter than the traps here
Last edited by IDeeCee on Mar 6, 2016, 2:51:02 PM
-
Last edited by NO_I on Mar 10, 2016, 5:03:58 AM
I find all the baby fits of rage flooding this forum ridiculous.

It is a clear case of eating the cake and wanting to have it too.
No guys, you do not need the ascendancy subclasses to continue facerolling maps like you've been doing, the game hasn't gotten harder.
The only valid complaints would be those from new league players and casuals about Izaro being overtuned and enchant RNG, otherwise, the labyrinth itself is a very nice change.

We just got a lot of actual, new content, with new mechanics and new rewards. We didn't get more boring copypasted garbage like maps, we got actual content with a lot of work put into it, and you are complaining?

I guess GGG should just apologize for trying to make us play the game? How dare they! People might have mental breakdowns if you force them out of their hideouts and make them do something other than offscreening maps!

Are we already balls deep into a decadent age of instant gratification and ADHD?
"
Raudram wrote:
We didn't get more boring copypasted garbage like maps, we got actual content with a lot of work put into it, and you are complaining?

Because we expected content fit to aRPG, not SuperMario 2016 Kiwi Edition.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
Raudram wrote:
We didn't get more boring copypasted garbage like maps, we got actual content with a lot of work put into it, and you are complaining?

Well it's more of a Zelda vibe.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
Raudram wrote:

Well it's more of a Zelda vibe.

Ah, whatever. Today's Labyrinth run ;)

Spoiler

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Yes, they should indeed apologize, but only after rescinding the entire expansion as completely incongruous in style, content, difficulty, time spent between opportunities to save and, most importantly, in fun-factor with the rest of the game.
"
NO_I wrote:
Playing new league reached a new low.
Now you have to level masters again AND run labyrinths WITH EVERY FCKING CHAR at least 3 times!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1601924

Sign and maybe you won't have to.
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
People who don't enjoy grinding maps for 200 hours get alternative content, fuck them right? >.>
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info