Labyrinth,the worst content ever made in POE?

My opinion is that Labyrinth is the worst content ever made in POE.
When i think that i need to go through this 3 times with every char i make(and i play hc,so prolly many chars this leauge) it makes me cry...
And these traps,backtracking,like wtf?not to mention,when you dc,all over again.OMG.At least put some checkpoints or something.
Playing this game for a very long time fanaticly(domination was my first leaugue),but this is the most boring and antifun content ever.If someone told me 2 years ago that i will need to manually dodge some traps and buzsaws(which can kill me instantly,even if i overleveled zone by 30 levels) in poe like in Super Mario,i would lol at him.
Challenges that include tons of labyrinth runs?LMAO.
If i would ever wanted to dodge some shitty traps,i would play fucking Tomb Raider,not grinding arpg.
EDIT:not to mention if you leave labyrinth,you must do it all over again,and that mehanic is in ONLINE game,also game with server problems.
EDIT2:GGG,please gate subclass points behind something else,let Labyrinth be only for item enchantments,so you dont force players who hate that new platformer mini game to do it
EDIT3:We got atziri,we got pvp,we got masters,we got races.Great,but thats all optional content,you dont have to do it if you dont enjoy it.But labyrinth is mandatory in order to get 6 subclass points,and pls dont tell me that choosing op subclass isnt't mandatory in game where which whole point is min maxing char.So bassicly we are forced to do new controversial content which doesnt have place in fast paced grinding arpg by many.That's where whole problem is.Make lab optional and gate subclass points behind something else.
EDIT4:i discoverd that i run lab much easier if i remove all my hp gear beacuse i can still use hallowed and divine flasks and they heal me more,nice design,remove all hp gear for easier time lmao
Last edited by And1111 on Apr 25, 2016, 6:24:43 PM
Last bumped on May 16, 2017, 9:34:56 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It really is. They added a fun new Ascendancy skill tree (which is truly awesome and adds diversity) and said... well, to get it you need to do this bullshit that doesnt fit the game at all, and if you die you get to do it moar!

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Mar 6, 2016, 4:06:25 AM
There are those of us who like it, not everyone hates it.
"
Telzen wrote:

Perhaps there is,but 99% of ppl who i talked to about this think that labyrinth is bad design,all veteran players.
"
And1111 wrote:
"
Telzen wrote:

Perhaps there is,but 99% of ppl who i talked to about this think that labyrinth is bad design,all veteran players.

This ^ Been playing since Beta and this isn't PoE. If i wanted to play traps/switches I'd play Tomb Raider.

Glad that one single person enjoyed it, though. Grats. Apparently you and the devs think alike. Unfortunately, the player base as whole doesn't.

Worst. Patch. Ever.
Last edited by Vaalamity on Mar 6, 2016, 3:28:11 AM
"
And1111 wrote:
"
Telzen wrote:

Probably because too many players have this RUN RUN RUN mentality that gets them owned by traps.
"
And1111 wrote:
"
Telzen wrote:

March 2012 veteran.

Love the Labyrinth intensely.

Hope that skews your percentage a tad. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
To me the worst content are maps, copypasted stuff with different names and numbers plus absurd randomization instead of fine-tuning gets old really fast.
Yup, pretty much sums my experience with the lab. Boring yet infuriating you with content more suitable to a platformer waste of time.
What makes it THE WORST is how mandatory it is. I don't care about full completion achievement so I never do act 4 merciless(apart from the skill point). It is not mandatory so I dont hate it. This however.......good god!

Can we make it non mandatory? I mean all you guys who love it for some reason can keep loving it while the rest of us will keep doing better stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info