[2.2] "Bill the Butcher" DW Crit Reave Assassin by fiqst

"
Betailas wrote:
"
oedipat wrote:
"
Betailas wrote:
As far as I understand this build implies quite high budget? What to do if I want to follow this path but I'm noob?

There is a safer build with more life nodes and no abyssus. if you want to test reave, you should start it this way.
My first builds used Infernal blow or cyclone. To learn melee playstile, marauder, duelist builds are more beginner friendly. earthquake for example.

End yes. It takes a high budget. you use lot of uniques on gear, so you need really good jeweller stuff to get life and capped resis.

so, what would you recommend? i still want to play shadow, i like rogues :D but what build is more noob-friendly?

This one. I made a hybrid out of both, works beautifully.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/994474/
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
I got to lvl 89 now. 4k life 31k dps in town. 4.7k evasion, 14% dr.

The only changes from my previous post is arctic armour instead of grace and enfeeble.

I've done up to T12 maps. However bosses seems o be a problem. I sometimes get 1 shot. Especially in a party.

Tried normal Atziri for the 1st time.. I was able to reach the entrance with 1 death. And I got to the 3rd phase of her.. then I got 1 shoted every time i went back..Seems either not to have enough dmg or enough survivability. So fail. Did not expect that.

Is this build not viable for Uber without acuity and mirrored dagger?
i have 68 lvl and have only 1,8k life and get oneshoot by almost all boss in act 4. What im doing wrong?
"
alecs87 wrote:
I got to lvl 89 now. 4k life 31k dps in town. 4.7k evasion, 14% dr.

The only changes from my previous post is arctic armour instead of grace and enfeeble.

I've done up to T12 maps. However bosses seems o be a problem. I sometimes get 1 shot. Especially in a party.

Tried normal Atziri for the 1st time.. I was able to reach the entrance with 1 death. And I got to the 3rd phase of her.. then I got 1 shoted every time i went back..Seems either not to have enough dmg or enough survivability. So fail. Did not expect that.

Is this build not viable for Uber without acuity and mirrored dagger?

The only problem with this build is the survivability, the clear speed is great, it you can't afford getting touched by even a rare mob.
Uber one shots almost everything, so acuity won't help, and mirrored dagger is overkill.
"
ober_PL wrote:
i have 68 lvl and have only 1,8k life and get oneshoot by almost all boss in act 4. What im doing wrong?

Are you prioritizing hp nodes? I think I have 2.5k when I was your level, with tabula.
Also for end game choice, belly is always a great cheaper option for hp.
Last edited by Enrovy on Mar 22, 2016, 1:18:08 PM
idk,i rarely get one-shooted,though id be better off with mirror bane and acuity,but im at 256k anyway with double bino's,quite frikin fun
"
Enrovy wrote:
The only problem with this build is the survivability, the clear speed is great, it you can't afford getting touched by even a rare mob.
Uber one shots almost everything, so acuity won't help, and mirrored dagger is overkill.

So what are you saying is that my defensive stats are fine, but my damage is not there yet in order to allow me to clear fast enough without getting killed? today I got my first gems to 20% quality. and after 500 fusings still no 6L. Prob I will need a few more lvls as I have not yet taken the extra Frenzy/Power charges in the passive tree. Are those better than a rare damage jewel?
"
alecs87 wrote:
"
Enrovy wrote:

So what are you saying is that my defensive stats are fine, but my damage is not there yet in order to allow me to clear fast enough without getting killed? today I got my first gems to 20% quality. and after 500 fusings still no 6L. Prob I will need a few more lvls as I have not yet taken the extra Frenzy/Power charges in the passive tree. Are those better than a rare damage jewel?

No, I am saying this build is probably not exactly uber viable.
It is simply too squishy, but I don't have the depth for this build yet, so you should still ask fiqst.
Your jewels should invest more into %life, as the damage is already high enough, and I would say going for charges are more efficient then trying to find good jewels. and even then you can still respec when you need to.
Last edited by Enrovy on Mar 22, 2016, 11:05:24 PM
well,at lvl 89 and 3,5k hp im pretty happy about the build.I had a similar one,just changed a couple of nodes ,and so far everything is good,tried maps up to tier10(dont judge,dont have any higher) and all went fine.

As for bosses you just need to be aware of their attack style,and position/attack properly.

bane me bane me
"
Enrovy wrote:
No, I am saying this build is probably not exactly uber viable.
It is simply too squishy, but I don't have the depth for this build yet, so you should still ask fiqst.
Your jewels should invest more into %life, as the damage is already high enough, and I would say going for charges are more efficient then trying to find good jewels. and even then you can still respec when you need to.

I was hoping Fiqst will answer. there is a similar build on youtube.. is called "Path of Exile 300k reave 20ex build atziri test 2.1" Small difference as is he is in 2.1 and using soul taker and belly. But principles are the same. And he is doing uber with no problems. In theory high dmg output should clear fast enough so you won't take any hits.

I've just hit 90 today.. and I'll soon get a 6L. my gems started to lvl up and I can already see the dif in attack speed and reave aoe with 20% quality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info