Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.2] "Bill the Butcher" DW Crit Reave Assassin by fiqst

i solve my issue with life and str rq :) i get rid of carnage heart but i insert inertia to my passives. :) now i have 2.2 k life and more str then need :)

Is this jewel worth 2 points to use?
"
ptica wrote:

Is this jewel worth 2 points to use?

Thats a nice jewel you got there, its probably worth two points, only if there are no hp notables you need to grab to survive.
I was looking over the tree, and I noticed that it takes the three points leading up to heartseeker for 50% crit chance and 40% crit multi. You get more damage spending those three points going from Trickery to Assassination for 70% crit chance, 45% multi, as well as some ele damage, dex, and int.
What do you think about swapping out the snakebite gloves for shadows and dust? I just dropped an item worth 5 ex and im thinking of buying shadows and dust, first want to hear opinion from others as im fairly new player.
I have a question for Rigwald's Savagery as offhand. Is the 40% increased melee weapon boost just increasing the rigwald-dmg?

I guess it would be epic with Varunastra ;)

My point is to combine bleeding with a Assassin-Reave build. Bleeding, Poison, Crit. Should be funny.

"
luckereq wrote:
What do you think about swapping out the snakebite gloves for shadows and dust? I just dropped an item worth 5 ex and im thinking of buying shadows and dust, first want to hear opinion from others as im fairly new player.

snakebite synergizes in forms of defense, but try it if you want, it actually has better stats than maligaros if well rolled. But for end game survivability is required.
"
oedipat wrote:
I have a question for Rigwald's Savagery as offhand. Is the 40% increased melee weapon boost just increasing the rigwald-dmg?

I guess it would be epic with Varunastra ;)

My point is to combine bleeding with a Assassin-Reave build. Bleeding, Poison, Crit. Should be funny.

With crit you will one shot trash mobs, poison is easily obtained using bino. The phys damage increase would kill you with reflect, though it works for both hands since its dual wield, but you're only using dagger to attack.
Any 2.3 Version of this?
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:
Any 2.3 Version of this?

This is 2.3 able, no changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info