[2.2] "Bill the Butcher" DW Crit Reave Assassin by fiqst

"
Enrovy wrote:
"
ober_PL wrote:
i have 68 lvl and have only 1,8k life and get oneshoot by almost all boss in act 4. What im doing wrong?

Are you prioritizing hp nodes? I think I have 2.5k when I was your level, with tabula.
Also for end game choice, belly is always a great cheaper option for hp.

what do You mean by prioritizing hp nodes?

and another question, in first post is this :

The Deadly Infusion passive in the Assassin subclass gave weapons an extra 0.5% to the crit base per power charge. This turns a 9.9% bino into 12.4% with 5 charges.

i check in skill tree, now deadly infusions tells that : 0,5% critical strike chance per power charge, no word for "base"
Giving this build a try but the biggest question i have is: How on earth do you get the strength requirements without any +strength on items. if i remove my items giving strength i'd miss 42 strength.
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:
Giving this build a try but the biggest question i have is: How on earth do you get the strength requirements without any +strength on items. if i remove my items giving strength i'd miss 42 strength.

I must use carnage heart amulet to have required atributes ...
Can you tell me what uniques can i use for faster leveling ?
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:

you don't need to have that much str on items. Get amu with str+ other atri .. or xxall atri. You could get a belt with str but a tri res/life/str/dmg one is very expensive. Get some jewels with str for now. after lvl 90 you will be ok. Just use some random item to equip helm. that will give u 2x str.. should be enough the str bug so you can hold all gear. just dont remove the helm after.
"
ober_PL wrote:
"
Enrovy wrote:
"
ober_PL wrote:
i have 68 lvl and have only 1,8k life and get oneshoot by almost all boss in act 4. What im doing wrong?

Are you prioritizing hp nodes? I think I have 2.5k when I was your level, with tabula.
Also for end game choice, belly is always a great cheaper option for hp.

what do You mean by prioritizing hp nodes?

and another question, in first post is this :

The Deadly Infusion passive in the Assassin subclass gave weapons an extra 0.5% to the crit base per power charge. This turns a 9.9% bino into 12.4% with 5 charges.

i check in skill tree, now deadly infusions tells that : 0,5% critical strike chance per power charge, no word for "base"

prioritizing life nodes means, when you have the choice of getting more damage or more life, get life.

And the power charge thing, its true it doesn't say it on the node, but the functionality is correct, just standard issue with poe wording.
Last edited by Enrovy on Mar 26, 2016, 2:18:54 PM
anyone gave this a go with vanunastra and binos?

If i want to use this kinda setup, should i place Death's Hand into main hand and rare dagger - off hand? Or it doesnt make sense?
"
ptica wrote:

If i want to use this kinda setup, should i place Death's Hand into main hand and rare dagger - off hand? Or it doesnt make sense?

the position of the weapons doesnt matter, the dps is the same.
"
Ichigo_333 wrote:
anyone gave this a go with vanunastra and binos?

tried it with my friend's varunastra, there isn't much to talk about it, the dps isn't significant comparing to catalyst, there's really no point going varunastra.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info