[2.2] "Bill the Butcher" DW Crit Reave Assassin by fiqst

can you make a alternate version of the tree, using the spare supposedly crit nodes, and put them into hp?
As I've mentioned before, very nice build, however i still can't do more than T6 maps. And even then i sometimes get 1hit by the boss. Even from mobs when he takes a hit hurts a lot. I've managed to get a 5L daresso and used PtL gem but that aoe increase seems to be vital so i gave up the extra damage.

Atm. I'm at max res ( 100+) and 3.8k life/ 12%dmg red and 4.2k evasion without the PtL gem I only have 28k dps in town which seems quite low. Also crit chance is only 50% for main and 34% for offhand.

I have replaced blood magic gem with Herald of ash for more dmg and enlighten with vaal grace. My gems are only lvl 19 so no 20% quality. Am I doing something wrong? Here is my eq setup.

E:Death's hand sound a good choice. How about Soul taker in offhand? this can save the passive skills in mana leach and also allow to use 100% of the mana for grace+hatred OR 2 x Herald + hatred.

Changed a bit.. managed to buy lion's and atziri flasks.. such a difference.
Also now I am using arctic armor. The freeze is so good as a defensive skill. I can do T10 maps now. Unfortunately I do die at some bosses. I really want to try Soul Taker to use Hatred + Arctic A + Herald. I do feel that a 6L with the PtL gem is a game changer. I start to like this build quite a lot
Last edited by alecs87 on Mar 18, 2016, 12:17:28 AM
For me abyssus is a beginnertrap and if you have problems to do t6 map with that dmg, you really have a problem with your deff-system. In my opinion most of the crit-dagger-builds are so strong, that you can really focus on deff-stats. Daresso is fine. since i use it, i never died by phys dmg, aaand, i can run phys-reflex builds. just because of the buffed immortal call. because i like to facetank bossfights, im playing with atziri steps boots. that gives me a dodge chance 46/46 in total. run vaal grace and its capped.

My dmg seems quite low, unbuffed in town its maybe 18k or something. But the buffs... Im not going for phys-to-lightning since i get 6 linked daresso. Just because in my opinion its just worth if you have the combination of hatred-wed-ptl. for 5l i take the 110 multiplier from icd. sure, if you go with abyssus, you dont need to look for crit multiplier.
tomorrow i try to put my gear in here. have no idea how to do, but i try. atziris steps, daressos, and blasphemy-enfeeble makes me really safe. my lifepool is 4.5k. Binos-death hand is really good dmg output if you dont have mirrored dagger. 30% more dmg all the time in chaos, thats huge. with class and atziri-flask, i get plus 65% phys to chaos.

Anyway. the build looks a bit glascannonlike, if you dont have acquity, but the playstyle schould be fun.

My question is: The helm enchantment, do you go for 25% more reave dmg, or 8 more radius? i got good helmet(650eva,life,res) with 25 enchant, but the tooltip just had a small increase. So maybe is the radius the better option? more radius is more clearspeed and more defense.

@Enrovy

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAE2SI_aNfQHcsNiui-4OypCmf3X97UHUQoRvTeP-jzrhplc1kti9028FLXTteu8uUwAGFfZieTB8YeJVSyaVpctirJ2qbIyEohCSMjLZhrxvTI5lTUd-vTa-p4TZQzFsCF3yVvWsZizh2HZ9446KuT7bbpfQaoz1b8gUUUf8xetjES8rCppqj2BvJyPT2sE31O0_Y0M2PY2_tfIWv3fjY3BgQVeXC8EFtcLstMVbr0z_8Yp4DcAabzv_3iT951TUI9vno4qVLklR8NUHHrVIqW7jn2egh3ZKfTBxS3jdqA2NTioOSBGWRwY6QqLZivDEgulGAAAAAA==

196% life

@talsiber

Thanks for sharing!

I'd recommend putting increased AoE somewhere in the chest. Less dps, but full screen Reave has its own clear speed benefits.

@alecs87

Thanks for sharing! Death's hand is great for this build and allows you to replace assassin's mark with a defensive curse such as enfeeble.

@oedipat

I've been trying to get a non attack skill enchantment in the helmet.

I want something like reduced reservation for hatred or increased AM effect, since i use the same helmet for everything.

But between your 2 chives, I'd choose damage
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
@fiqst
"Status ailments will continue to proliferate even after the affected target is dead, so long as it leaves a corpse. If a monster shatters when it dies, due to being frozen, it does not leave a corpse and will not continue to proliferate. "

Does this mean that proliferation from catalyst isn't working with arctic Armour?

Also does blasphemy work with 2 curses? Like the possibility to link both assasin's mark and enfeeble to it.
Last edited by alecs87 on Mar 18, 2016, 12:50:01 PM
"
alecs87 wrote:
@fiqst
"Status ailments will continue to proliferate even after the affected target is dead, so long as it leaves a corpse. If a monster shatters when it dies, due to being frozen, it does not leave a corpse and will not continue to proliferate. "

Does this mean that proliferation from catalyst isn't working with arctic Armour?

Also does blasphemy work with 2 curses? Like the possibility to link both assasin's mark and enfeeble to it.

From the same wiki page, if an enemy is shattered it will stop, and it will only apply the status being applied by the gem socketed on itself. If aa is on catalyst it will work.

Blashphemy can support two curses, but only one can be active at once, and be applied at once.
As far as I understand this build implies quite high budget? What to do if I want to follow this path but I'm noob?
Last edited by Betailas on Mar 19, 2016, 8:45:14 PM
"
Betailas wrote:
As far as I understand this build implies quite high budget? What to do if I want to follow this path but I'm noob?

There is a safer build with more life nodes and no abyssus. if you want to test reave, you should start it this way.
My first builds used Infernal blow or cyclone. To learn melee playstile, marauder, duelist builds are more beginner friendly. earthquake for example.

End yes. It takes a high budget. you use lot of uniques on gear, so you need really good jeweller stuff to get life and capped resis.

awesome build Bill....was wondering though could we get a leveling passive tree sort of a step by step like every 30ish points or so?

you know if its not to much trouble anyway thanks again
"
oedipat wrote:
"
Betailas wrote:

There is a safer build with more life nodes and no abyssus. if you want to test reave, you should start it this way.
My first builds used Infernal blow or cyclone. To learn melee playstile, marauder, duelist builds are more beginner friendly. earthquake for example.

End yes. It takes a high budget. you use lot of uniques on gear, so you need really good jeweller stuff to get life and capped resis.

so, what would you recommend? i still want to play shadow, i like rogues :D but what build is more noob-friendly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info