[2.4 Video Guide] Cheap Beginners Crit Shockwave Totem Build [HC/SC]

What about facebreaker instead of maligaro? costs far less and gives kinda better offense now, after the nerf to maligaro's.
Last edited by Vallenhael on Mar 7, 2016, 1:05:45 PM
"
Vallenhael wrote:
What about facebreaker instead of maligaro? costs far less and gives kinda better offense now, after the nerf to maligaro's.

I still like Maligaro's better, but facebreakers is a decent alternative if your crit chance is high enough (50%+)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Makes sense. Also, would you recommend going a normal 6 link chest first or getting a 5 link carcass?
How is the Arctic Breath / GMP / CwDT / Temporal Chains 4link setup supposed to work exactly ? It only does Temporal chains for me
Last edited by Microchaton on Mar 7, 2016, 5:49:09 PM
"
Vallenhael wrote:
Makes sense. Also, would you recommend going a normal 6 link chest first or getting a 5 link carcass?

I think I would prefer a 5-linked Carcass :)
"
Microchaton wrote:
How is the Arctic Breath / GMP / CwDT / Temporal Chains 4link setup supposed to work exactly ? It only does Temporal chains for me

In that case you have most likely overleveled Arctic breath, which means that CWDT can no longer support it and thus proc it :)
I don't have time to theorycraft and figure things out for myself and your guides have made this game fun again for me. It's really useful how you break down the passive skill tree into leveling steps. Other guides don't do that and makes it frustrating so i avoid them. Anyways thanks SOOO MUCH! I've been using your guides exclusively for a while now.
As usual, nicely done build for newbies and oldies alike.

Cruising along with this build now waiting for fat man to dispense Carcass jack and Divinarius.

Gear
Spoiler

"
"
Microchaton wrote:

In that case you have most likely overleveled Arctic breath, which means that CWDT can no longer support it and thus proc it :)

Whoops you're correct, I stopped my CwDT at level 3 instead of 4, my bad !

Last edited by Microchaton on Mar 9, 2016, 3:39:56 AM
2x Divinarius would be the ultimate weapon setup right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info