[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

"
k4n3 wrote:
lvl 75 so far, finished labirynth on normal and cruel to get perma fortify.

next goals: 5L my marohi. perhaps will try merciless lab around lvl 80.

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAGRAdwEswUtCZYUIBXsGjgaPiE0Jy8pLiyFLdIuUzKJOQ462DwFPfxBP0MxR35M_1BHUeZXDVfiWGNZ81oaXz9lTWjycql07Xasd-N35Xh6eWh673vUfLh82YIHgpuElITZhO-HaolxivCMz49gkFWRzpSHlmyXeZ7Fn9-iAKknqW6plKyqrY20L7kdvTa-p8BmwQTDM8SCypDPftIh02_WWNlh2Xzawd-y4XPkUelG6hjsXO0g7w7vfPAf8azyL_JB9kj3Mg==?accountName=k4n3&characterName=EarthHeaver

Which are you using between Hatred/Herald of Ash/Warlord's Mark? Since you can't use all three, I assume you're just leveling them.

When the time comes, I think I'm going to sub out Hatred for Determination because HC. I do love Warlord's/Herald combo though.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
i'm using hatred and blasphemy + warlord's mark.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
"
ErikPutz wrote:
I have some questions.

Would it be viable to use a carcass jack armor instead of lightning coil?
Or are we supposed to cap all resist even with an extra -60% lightning resist?

And in the case we might not cap lightning resist, is it still that much better to convert 30% of phys dmg to lightning dmg, making it still worth using lightning coil?

For softcore A carcass jack is an okay alternative, just keep in mind it may be hard to get the right colored sockets.

For HC a lightning coil is without a doubt the best. In that case you will have to make up for the -60% res and still cap your character at 75% =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
ErikPutz wrote:
I have some questions.

Would it be viable to use a carcass jack armor instead of lightning coil?
Or are we supposed to cap all resist even with an extra -60% lightning resist?

And in the case we might not cap lightning resist, is it still that much better to convert 30% of phys dmg to lightning dmg, making it still worth using lightning coil?

For softcore A carcass jack is an okay alternative, just keep in mind it may be hard to get the right colored sockets.

For HC a lightning coil is without a doubt the best. In that case you will have to make up for the -60% res and still cap your character at 75% =)
Okay I have a dumb question myself, why Physical to Lightning with Earthquake if we are using added fire damage?

It just seems like it would be a waste to do anything with lightning, but I am sure there is something about it that I just do not understand.

If someone could enlighten me I would be very grateful.
"

Alright, thanks!
Where fortify gem?
Why not take passives bonus for while fortify?
If start duelist, why not take passives increase a HUGE phys% / atk speed % with 2hand weapon.
Why not take life% on three scicion?

ur build isnt a hardcore build. hardcore build melee focus in fortify, life leech, imune stun.

edit: for hardcore, is viable take 3 passives for knockback chance. help alots agaisnt large mobs.
HC again, run hatred+artic armor instead herald ash.
Use vengance+curse on hit+any curse+endurance when stun.
cwtd lvled+molten shell+IC+ID
cwtd low lvl+IC+ID+ice nova

edit again: dont use phys to light, it ill be ruin ur life leech physcal dmg. (but if would use phys to light, change melee/add fire to wed)

EQ+fortify+less duration+aoe+melee phys. or if u use fortify with leap slam and use marohi, use:
EQ+melee+less duration+LL+multi
Last edited by tchurok2 on Mar 7, 2016, 5:27:14 PM
"
tchurok2 wrote:
Where fortify gem?
If start duelist, why not take passives increase a HUGE phys% / atk speed % with 2hand weapon.

ur build isnt a hardcore build. hardcore build melee focus in fortify, life leech, imune stun.

edit: for hardcore, is viable take 3 passives for knockback chance. help alots agaisnt large mobs.

edit again: dont use phys to light, it ill be ruin ur life leech physcal dmg. (but if would use phys to light, change melee/add fire to wed)

EQ+fortify+less duration+aoe+melee phys. or if u use fortify with leap slam and use marohi, use:

You have perma fortify from the ascendancy class
"
tchurok2 wrote:
Where fortify gem?

I am sorry man, I respect when people have different opinions, but to claim that this is not a "hc" build. That is simply wrong, and there is a few of your comments that seem to indicate that you simply don't understand how the build works.

I mean no offence, but I need to write this so you don't confuse other players with this "nonsense".
Hey this build looks great but can u explain why u dont got for the nodes executioner + Wrecking ball they seem like such huge dps nodes to me easy to get

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info