[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

I am lvl 60 right now and the build is working flawlessly.

I picked up a Blood Reaper as soon as i hit lvl 45 and the dps was good but started to fall a bit off around lvl 53.

As soon as i hit 57 i picked up the Marohi Erqi and 4 linked it. My damage is absolutely ridicolous i oneshot everything (including yellows ghosts and 2 shotting some bosses). But you definetely need a defensive setup else you get hit way to hard to be able to swing often enough as your hit animation is really slow.
Would it be possible to keep everything about this build the same. Except use it for Sunder?
Thanks for responding before about my marauder issue do you think I can follow this build as a marauder and have similar results, I checked out the marauder version you sent and I didn't like it as much as this one.
"
Wurrdz wrote:
Would it be possible to keep everything about this build the same. Except use it for Sunder?

Pretty much yea. Except for Sunder you want attack speed% :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey dude, this might be a really dumb question but isn't this using 7 gems? Or have I misunderstood?

"
- Vaal Ground slam, Multistrike, Melee physical damage, Physical to Lightning, Weapon Elemental Damage & Added Fire Damage.
"
Rydogg wrote:
Hey dude, this might be a really dumb question but isn't this using 7 gems? Or have I misunderstood?

"
- Vaal Ground slam, Multistrike, Melee physical damage, Physical to Lightning, Weapon Elemental Damage & Added Fire Damage.

It's six: Vaal Ground Slam modified by
- Multistrike
- Melee Physical Damage
- Physical to Lightning
- Weapon Elemental Damage
- Added Fire Damage
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
"
Thyrandor wrote:
"
Rydogg wrote:

"

- Multistrike
- Melee Physical Damage
- Physical to Lightning
- Added Fire Damage

Welp, I'm an idiot.

Thanks!
"
Thyrandor wrote:
"
Rydogg wrote:

"

- Multistrike
- Melee Physical Damage
- Physical to Lightning
- Added Fire Damage

Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I have some questions.

Would it be viable to use a carcass jack armor instead of lightning coil?
Or are we supposed to cap all resist even with an extra -60% lightning resist?

And in the case we might not cap lightning resist, is it still that much better to convert 30% of phys dmg to lightning dmg, making it still worth using lightning coil?
lvl 75 so far, finished labirynth on normal and cruel to get perma fortify.

next goals: 5L my marohi. perhaps will try merciless lab around lvl 80.

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAGRAdwEswUtCZYUIBXsGjgaPiE0Jy8pLiyFLdIuUzKJOQ462DwFPfxBP0MxR35M_1BHUeZXDVfiWGNZ81oaXz9lTWjycql07Xasd-N35Xh6eWh673vUfLh82YIHgpuElITZhO-HaolxivCMz49gkFWRzpSHlmyXeZ7Fn9-iAKknqW6plKyqrY20L7kdvTa-p8BmwQTDM8SCypDPftIh02_WWNlh2Xzawd-y4XPkUelG6hjsXO0g7w7vfPAf8azyL_JB9kj3Mg==?accountName=k4n3&characterName=EarthHeaver
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info