[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

great build , currently using it :)
"
Aducan21 wrote:
will daresso's defiance work for a chest piece instead of coil?

Temporarily yes, but not for late game. The best alternative to a Coil is Belly of the Beast or a high armor rare chest piece with lots of life and resistances =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
"
"
return33 wrote:
Whats the reason to use Phys to light support?

It is just a great way to scale elemental damage very effectively. This build uses herald of ash, added fire damage (fire), PPTL (lightning) and Hatred (cold). Together with the Weapon Elemental Damage support adds a ton of elemental damage and the chance to shock etc :)

Does it have any difficulty in elemental reflect maps?

I never got to test this sorry, but I would be careful :)
Hey man! Great guide! Just one question though, you mentioned "cheap levelling legendaries". Where do I buy those? Or do I have to just get them as drops? Can't find any vendor selling them :(
"

Hey man! Great guide! Just one question though, you mentioned "cheap levelling legendaries". Where do I buy those? Or do I have to just get them as drops? Can't find any vendor selling them :(

Go to poe.trade and buy them from players.
If I were doing this with a Marauder I assume I would take Berserker for Ascendancy what should I pick in side of Berserker though Thanks! Love the build!
"
Greeenn wrote:
If I were doing this with a Marauder I assume I would take Berserker for Ascendancy what should I pick in side of Berserker though Thanks! Love the build!

I would do Crave the Slaughter -> Aspect of Carnage -> Rite of Ruin

Or maybe Juggernaut I would do Unyielding, Unflinching and Unrelenting.

An extremely high dps crit marauder earthquake version over here
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289037
Last edited by Idyar on Mar 6, 2016, 1:09:34 PM
I'm new to this game so forgive me me if I say something stupid. I'm following this guide, and im enjoying it so far, but could use some tips gear wise. See my profile.

I'm lvl 45 right now. And I tryed earthquake with less duration, but its still slow and delayed dps. I'm using cleave right now and it pretty much kills everything instantly. I'm guessing earthquake scales better in end game? Also my single target dps is a little lacking, any good skill for this besides groundslam? I'm using axes and swords, cant find good mace. Thanks for any help.
Last edited by Zompak on Mar 6, 2016, 2:26:23 PM
"
Zompak wrote:
I'm new to this game so forgive me me if I say something stupid. I'm following this guide, and im enjoying it so far, but could use some tips gear wise. See my profile.

I'm lvl 45 right now. And I tryed earthquake with less duration, but its still slow and delayed dps. I'm using cleave right now and it pretty much kills everything instantly. I'm guessing earthquake scales better in end game? Also my single target dps is a little lacking, any good skill for this besides groundslam? I'm using axes and swords, cant find good mace. Thanks for any help.

There will always be a slight delay. That is how the skill works. That said your damage should be more than enough if you have a decent weapon. Have you made sure to use a high physical weapon?
"
"
Zompak wrote:

There will always be a slight delay. That is how the skill works. That said your damage should be more than enough if you have a decent weapon. Have you made sure to use a high physical weapon?

I'm using a good mace now. And my dps almost doubled. Also using ground slam, but this is also aoe? What skill is best for single target like boss?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info