[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

if i dont use vaal ground slam, is Kaom's Heart Glorious Plate also fine as Lightning coil ?
Hey man, love your builds. Is it possible to switch out the blood rage and enduring cry for some other skill? I've been using your crit tornado shot build on standard which uses both of these so I kind of wanted something a bit different. Any recomendations?
I put a second CWDT with enduring cry and blood rage, is there any reason why I should not have done this? It seems to be working quite well.

Also, I figured out my last question on my own about the Physical to Lightning. It added an insane amount of DPS!

Please check out what I have going on so far and let me know what you think (Agaras is the character). I know using Tabula Rasa is probably not the best thing right now, but it works. I mostly need to get my resistances up some more and that is happening quickly now as my next handful of points in the skill tree will go into doing just that.

I LOVE THIS BUILD! I am doing 3.6k DPS buffed and almost 5k if all the CWDT stuff goes off. It is insane and a lot of fun, still have to work at it and pay attention (I hate those builds where you just run in circles and dont have to do anything!).

Thanks for all of this!
So I'm 30 right now with a Woodsplitter. Just got earthquake - the guide says I should switch to EQ now, but what gems should I put with it? I only have a 3L right now. I assume added fire and one other.
"
So I'm 30 right now with a Woodsplitter. Just got earthquake - the guide says I should switch to EQ now, but what gems should I put with it? I only have a 3L right now. I assume added fire and one other.

increased AoE and/or melee phys damage.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Soooo i just have a 4 link maori ....
(maybe this will change found an REAL Exa yesterday, guess this should sell for enough fussings soon to get a 5 link!)

Right now im running EQ / Meele Phys Dam / Less Duration / Fortify
Tonight ill do cruel lab so fortify has to go.

Whats the best 4 link option?
Added Fire? Phys to light? Wep Ele Damage?

Additional question:
Is vaal Ground slam with supports really that great? Just leveled it and tested it unsupported and it didnt seem strong or looking "cool"...

Btw. i really like my leapslam Setup with End Charg on Stun - much better than the damn Cry all the time ;)
I just bought a Marohi Erqi for around 900 coins from shop. Pretty weird that you need something, and the next thing it just shows up running around. Normally I struggle alot to get the things I want. Anyways, Put my profile on public. Any suggestions? I did use quite a few orb and fusions to get 4 linked... very unlucky there. So I stopped with a green socket I didnt want. But cant have everything.
Last edited by Zompak on Mar 8, 2016, 4:52:36 AM
"
Zompak wrote:
I just bought a Marohi Erqi for around 900 coins from shop. Pretty weird that you need something, and the next thing it just shows up running around. Normally I struggle alot to get the things I want. Anyways, Put my profile on public. Any suggestions? I did use quite a few orb and fusions to get 4 linked... very unlucky there. So I stopped with a green socket I didnt want. But cant have everything.

nice buy, i bought mine for 30c two days ago and managed to 5L it yesterday. i saw kaom's heart at over 7k coins yesterday but having only 3k it was way out of my reach.

i would change that socket color to either blue (phys to lightning gem) or red (added fire damage).

"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
Answering questions tonight guys. If you feel like it, come say hello on www.twitch.tv/liftingnerdbro I will be streaming in an hour or so :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey, running this build and doing pretty well. It's time to finish my gem set up and I have couple questions.

1. Why flame golem lvl 2? It barely gives any damage. When running with 5 frienzy charges I get only +300dps to my 15k. Have I missed something?

2. If I have not missed anything then what are your thoughts on this kind of set up

Auras: Hatred, HOA, Blood rage, Enduring cry
Monility: Leap slam, Faster attacks, cast on hit, warlords mark(possibly another curse?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info